Profile for Gabby > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
A Glimpse of the Dream
A Glimpse of the Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully written, 27 Mar. 2016
A wonderfully written, heartbreaking story which was hard to put down. There was great chemistry and I felt the angst and pain acutely. If romantic suspense is your thing, you'll also love Lover in Law.

Half Bad
Half Bad

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 11 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Half Bad (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant children's book which is also very readable for adults! Enjoyed by me and two of my children age 10 plus...

Ursula's Secret
Ursula's Secret

5.0 out of 5 stars A really lovely book, 11 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Ursula's Secret (Kindle Edition)
A GREAT story - full of twists and turns and secrets, like the equally fabulous Lover in Law. Kept me up until the small hours.

The Cosy Teashop in the Castle: Cakes and romance, a summer must-read you'll fall in love with

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect weekend read, 11 Mar. 2016
This was my first Caroline Roberts, but it definitely won't be my last. This was a lovely, sweet, heart-warming story about new beginnings. If you like this you'll love Now is our Time.

Room for You (Cranberry Inn Book 1)
Room for You (Cranberry Inn Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart-warming romance, 26 Feb. 2016
I love stories about twins - Lover in Law is another one of my favourites - and Room for You was such a lovely sweet book. Great romance; really heart-warming. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Her Favorite Honeymoon (Windy City Romance Book 2)
Her Favorite Honeymoon (Windy City Romance Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bella book, 26 Feb. 2016
I read most of this book wearing a smile. I love stories set abroad - Weak at the Knees is another of my favourites - and it made this a perfect holiday read. Feel-good and romantic, with a fabulous Italian backdrop.

The Little Bookshop On The Seine (The Little Paris Collection, Book 1)
The Little Bookshop On The Seine (The Little Paris Collection, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A gorgeous read, 11 Feb. 2016
I love books set in France - Weak at the Knees is one of my favourites - and this Parisian romance novel was just what I needed. Beautiful, lovely setting, heart-warming.

Maybe This Christmas (Snow Crystal trilogy, Book 3)
Maybe This Christmas (Snow Crystal trilogy, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, snowy bliss, 10 Feb. 2016
I love stories set in ski resorts - Weak at the Knees is another great one. This was sexy, sassy and I didn't want it or this series to end. Please can we have more?

Sunday Dinners
Sunday Dinners

5.0 out of 5 stars Poignant tear-jerker, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Sunday Dinners (Kindle Edition)
A poignant story about family life which brought tears to my eyes from time to time. A beautiful touching read about family life, just like Now is our Time .

Stolen: A Bad Boy Romance
Stolen: A Bad Boy Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot page-turner...perfect for the Xmas hols!, 28 Dec. 2015
This was hot, powerful, sexy, riveting, page-turning and exciting. Read it on an aeroplane in one sitting, trying to keep my kindle averted from the stranger sat next to me LOL! Loved Janson and Kat and can't wait for the next instalment. If you like this you'll love Lover in Law.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7