Profile for S. Wilson > Reviews

Content by S. Wilson
Top Reviewer Ranking: 80

S. Wilson (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Revell Orbis Airbrush Color Ink Cartridge for Paper (Green)
Revell Orbis Airbrush Color Ink Cartridge for Paper (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Revell Orbis Airbrush Green Cartridge Pen (Paper), 2 Oct 2014
I bought this pen to work with the Orbis Revell Airbrush Power Studio as the airbrush itself didn't come with a green pen and I have recently bought some flower stencils and needed a green colour for the leaves. Depending on how many layers you use you can get a reasonable dark green shade with the pen (although not as dark as I would imagine the actual dark green cartridge pen to go) and it obviously works perfectly with the Airbrush itself. My only 'niggle' I have about it is that the pen literally came as it is and with absolutely no packaging on it and not even a plastic seal around the pen and so potentially it could have been opened in the past by accident and have dried out before it reached me. Thankfully it hadn't and I can understand reducing packaging for the environment but even a plastic seal around the lid would have been a nice reassurance. The markings I have given are for the pen when used with the Airbrush and not for the pen alone which you couldn't use without the Airbrush anyway. A nice colour and at a reasonable price to work with the Airbrush. This cartridge pen is to use when doing drawings/shadings on paper and cardboard with the airbrush and you would need to buy other cartridge pens if using the Airbrush for tattoos, material or glass.

Kid Galaxy Soft/ Squeezable Light and Sound Vehicle Fire Truck
Kid Galaxy Soft/ Squeezable Light and Sound Vehicle Fire Truck

4.0 out of 5 stars Kid Galaxy Lights and Sounds Fire Truck, 2 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This toy is okay but I don't quite like it enough to give it 5 stars. My son was initially excited with the truck but now the truck is languishing in a corner untouched as he has pressed the buttons to the death and is now bored of the truck. The truck does venture out of the corner when my baby daughter spots it and starts to chew it (as it is very nice and squishy so just perfect for chewing in her eyes!) as it catches her eye straight away with the big red colouring. I can't understand why the toy is only aimed at over 2 years olds as I cannot see any small parts on it that would affect a little one (any my baby chews it like crazy) and to me this would be ideally aimed at 6months plus. One other thing that has slightly put me off the vehicle is that it is extremely Americanised and I would have thought they would have changed the design very slightly to make it look a bit more like a British fire engine. The truck either makes a noise of the engine starting up with the lights flashing when you press one button on the top or it makes siren and horn noises with the lights flashing too when you press the other button. The truck is a really good size though and with it having soft sides I can see it taking some bashing about.

This is a nice toy but I think it should be aimed at a younger age as whilst my son has grown bored of it my baby daughter loves it even if it is for chewing at the moment. Based on my sons reaction I would have only given 3 stars but as my baby likes it I have upped the marking to 4 stars.

GoldieBlox and the Spinning Machine
GoldieBlox and the Spinning Machine

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiara's and Tools, 1 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First of all I absolutely LOVE the idea behind these GoldieBlox sets. The idea being that little girls lose interest in building type tools around the age of six and as a result only around 14% of the engineers in the world are women and as such engineering is very much a male dominated area. The founder of GoldieBlox; Debbie Sterling (who is an engineer) want's to change that and introduce the world of engineering to little girls around the world with her companies ethos "We believe there are a million girls out there who are engineers. They just might not know it yet". She has set out to create fun toys that teach engineering concepts alongside a fun story and has created the character and company GoldieBlox to help inspire little girls to don tools as well as tiara's.

As a mother of both a boy and a girl (and yes a woman and feminist) I love the whole concept and principle that Goldieblox stands for. The idea that my daughter can have exactly the same opportunities and development in life as my son and that she can have the same encouragement through play that boy's have is in my mind fantastic. Obviously if my daughter decides she wants to be a ballerina rather than an engineer that is perfectly okay too but I do agree with Debbie Sterling that girls toys do seem to be centered around pink and dolls and that there is still a definite gender split with toys.

Anyway onto the toy and apologies for the initial deviation but in case you haven't guessed it I love this idea! So why the four stars instead of five from me? Why did they not create a continuous belt drive instead of one where you have to re-wind the ribbon all of the time? This to me is simply frustrating and I am not a trained engineer with a degree (although I do have a reasonably technical job) but I do think this is just plain common sense. As another reviewer has also noticed why not just either deduct a friend and only have four friends and a wheel with the crank on or add another wheel for the crank to go on? It may seem like nitpicking but I am really surprised they didn't think of this prior to production.

My other reason why I have awarded four stars instead of five (the same reason in my review of GoldieBlox and the Dunk Tank) is that you can't build some of the suggested designs now that GoldieBlox have changed the Blox themselves. The USA reviews complained about the blox not having stoppers inside and the axles slipping through them but since then GoldieBlox have sorted this out as the blox on my toy all had stopper threads in them. Since GoldieBlox have listened to the USA criticism about the blox having no grip and the axles slipping through them they have introduced these fixed insertion depths within the blox or stopper threads as I call them. This means that the axles no longer pass all the way through the blox and are held steadily before they intercept each other in the middle to aid a solid structure to be built. Unfortunately they haven't noticed that some of their designs now either can't be built or can be built but don't work as well as they should because some of the axles cannot pass through the blox now that they have included stoppers such as Nacho's Centrifuge as this doesn't counter balance correctly now and flops over, Katinka's Whipper Snapper does work but not as well as it should as again the axles don't pass through where they should, The Ultimate Noodle Spinner just looks stupid as again the axles don't pass through and so it ends up not looking like a fork with the extra width required for the axles above the tines of the fork and Wheel-O-Bot's hips look silly and he doesn't balance as well as he should as again the axle's don't go through and to now do the design it doesn't look right and work as well as it should.

The main toy design itself is really good (other than they didn't do a continuous belt drive) and I didn't have any problems building it although I would think younger than six probably would and would need some adult assistance. It comes beautifully packaged and I have included some pictures in the customer pictures section and I think this would make a lovely present. The set comes with all of the parts you need, the story/instructions on how to build the spinning machine, the pegboard, Nacho the dog, Katinka the pink dolphin ballerina, Benjamin Cranklin the cat, a sloth named Phil and a bear that flew in from Brazil.

This set; The Spinning Wheel teaches your little ones about belt drives and each set will teach different engineering concepts such as the dunk tank set teaches about hinges. Another thing I like is that all of the parts on each set are interchangeable with each other so that your little one can build even bigger designs with their own imagination too.

The instruction book/story also advises how to build nine other models; Benjamin's Treadmill (a treadmill for the cat Benjamin), Double See-Saw (a see-saw for 4 of the characters), Phil's Climbing Wall (a climbing wall/abseiling wall for Phil the Sloth), Nacho's Centrifuge (a centrifuge spinner for Nacho the dog) which unfortunately doesn't work as well as it should, Katinka's Whipper Snapper (a type of float that spins the ballerina Katinka), The Ultimate Noodle Spinner (a sort of pot noodle spinner fork) which again doesn't look right or work as well as it should because of the blox issue, Phil's Pyramid (a pyramid design with throne type area in it for Phil the Sloth), The Champion Stand (a sort of winners podium style design for three of the friends) and finally the Wheel-O-Bot (a robot design) which again doesn't look right or work as well as it should because of the blox issue and change. I have included pictures of the designs that I have managed to do and pictures of the 'problem designs' and instruction booklet pictures for you to see in the customer pictures section so that you can see what I mean.

A pity about not being able to build all of the designs or them not working properly should I say and I think GoldieBlox will have to re-design their instruction booklet to remove these and/or re-design them somehow but other than that this is a fantastic concept and a really good toy and I shall keep my fingers crossed for the brand and that it reaches the popularity that I think it will.

EDIT 01/10/14:- I have contacted GoldieBlox to advise them of this little error re the new and improved 2.0 Blox and them not quite working with the old designs.

The other current GoldieBlox products and their links are:-
GoldieBlox and the Parade Float

Driving Test Success Hazard Perception DVD New Edition (DVD)
Driving Test Success Hazard Perception DVD New Edition (DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be improved, 1 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good study aid and concentrates on the Hazard Perception element of the driving test as opposed to other discs I have seen that cover all three elements and as such there are a lot more videos on the disc than when it is vying for space with the other three. The disc is a multi platform disc and should work not just on your DVD player but also on your games console and PC/Mac. I haven't had chance to try it out on my PC as yet and have only checked it out on my DVD player so I will update my review when I have done so to confirm.
You can review each clip for it to show you where the optimal time to click would have been and how to therefore score the maximum points and it shows what your click scored. The videos seem very outdated and old but I would imagine this is because they are the DVLA's actual video's and they probably haven't updated them since the hazard perception was brought in. They are apparently bringing out CGI footage but I don't actually know if this has already been implemented or not for the hazard perception test as it was meant to have been introduced by the DVLA last year and I have not sat a theory test since then. If it has then this DVD is very much out of date although it does have new CGI video clips for you to watch.
All in all this is an okay DVD but I would be interested in seeing what the full package DVD's are like and the ones for this year as I suspect they would answer the CGI question I have. It will still help you identify hazards even if it is out of date which I suspect it may be but until I see a 2014/2015 certified version I cannot say. I shall update this review when I find out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiara's and Tools, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: GoldieBlox and the Dunk Tank (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Anyway onto the toy and apologies for the initial deviation but in case you haven't guessed it I love this idea! So why the four stars instead of five from me? Two reasons (the second is further down my review) and the first is quite simply they have missed a glaringly obvious fault/error in the main dunk tank toy construction which my hubby joked to me wasn't I embarrassed that a woman had designed it to encourage girls but then not quite got it right. When you build stage six of the toy (the support axle for Nacho's platform) it shows on the picture that the wheel barrel sits at the top of the short axle that goes through the middle and this then lets Nacho's platform balance on the axle. The wheel barrel sits further down the short axle and this make balancing the two axles against each other difficult as they slip off. If they had included one more spacer or made one of the axles with a flattened side rather than rounded then this would have made the axles sit on each other without slipping or raised the wheel barrel so that they sat level. I have included some customer pictures of the completed dunk tank and a couple of pictures where I think an extra spacer would have made the toy more stable.

The toy itself is really good and I didn't have any problems building it although I would think younger than six probably would and would need some adult assistance. The USA reviews say about the blox not having stoppers inside and the axles slipping through them but this problem seems to have been sorted out as the blox on my toy all had stopper threads in them. It comes beautifully packaged and I have included some pictures in the customer pictures section and I think this would make a lovely present. The set comes with all of the parts you need, instructions on how to build the dunk tank, a short fold out story which doubles as the background, plus Nacho the dog and a ball with Lucky the goldfish in. According to the side of the box there will be 5 different goldfish balls to collect with different goldfish characters in.

This set; The Dunk Tank teaches your little ones about hinges and each set will teach different engineering concepts. Another thing I like is that all of the parts on each set are interchangeable with each other so that your little one can build even bigger things with their own imagination too.

The instruction book also advises how to build two other models; Nacho Earhart (a plane for Nacho) and Cheddar Chopper (a helicopter). I have included pictures of Nacho Earhart which is actually a really good plane and the barrels act like wheels so that the plane can actually roll along the floor. The second reason for my four stars is you cannot build the third design; Cheddar Chopper as it is physically impossible to do. Since GoldieBlox have listened to the USA criticism about the blox having no grip and the axles slipping through them they have introduced fixed insertion depths within the blox or stopper threads as I call them. This means that the axles no longer pass all the way through the blox and are held steadily before they intercept each other in the middle to aid a solid structure to be built. The design Cheddar Chopper requires 7 long axles and that these pass through the middle of most of the 11 blox which now that there are stoppers in the middles of the blox they simply cannot do. I have attached a picture of the design within the customer pictures so you can see what I mean.

A pity about not being able to build all three designs and I think GoldieBlox will have to re-design their instruction booklet to remove the Cheddar Chopper design and/or re-design it somehow but other than that this is a fantastic concept and a really good toy and I shall keep my fingers crossed for the brand and that it reaches the popularity that I think it will.

EDIT 01/10/14:- I have just seen on GoldieBlox's website that they HAVE changed their blox design from the feedback they received and they do now have stoppers in them which they didn't before. This is why the Cheddar Chopper design won't work anymore. I have contacted GoldieBlox to advise them of this little error.

The other GoldieBlox products and links so far are:-
Goldie Blox and The Spinning Machine
GoldieBlox and the Parade Float

EDIT 02/10/14: - GoldieBlox have replied to my email regarding Cheddar Chopper not being able to be built with "We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review the Dunk Tank. Once I received your e-mail, I ran to talk to our product team about the Cheddar Chopper. We can't thank you enough for bringing this to our attention! The team is now aware of the inability to create this build, and they're working on an entire new appendix of builds to make with the new and improved blox. These new builds will be replaced in the booklet going forward.".

Revell Orbis Airbrush Color Ink Cartridge for Tattoo (Blue)
Revell Orbis Airbrush Color Ink Cartridge for Tattoo (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Revell Orbis Airbrush Blue Cartridge Pen, 28 Sep 2014
I bought this pen to work with the Orbis Revell Airbrush Power Studio as the airbrush itself only comes with a black tattoo pen and I wanted to be able to do different coloured tattoos. Depending on how many layers you use you can get a nice deep blue colour with the pen and it obviously works perfectly with the Airbrush itself. My only 'niggle' I have about it is that the pen literally came as it is and with absolutely no packaging on it and not even a plastic seal around the pen and so potentially it could have been opened in the past by accident and have dried out before it reached me. Thankfully it hadn't and I can understand reducing packaging for the environment but even a plastic seal around the lid would have been a nice reassurance. The markings I have given are for the pen when used with the Airbrush and not for the pen alone which you couldn't use without the Airbrush anyway. A nice colour and at a reasonable price to work with the Airbrush. This cartridge pen is to use when doing tattoos on skin with the airbrush and you would need to buy other cartridge pens if using the Airbrush for paper, material or glass.

Revell Orbis Airbrush Color Ink Cartridge for Tattoo (Red)
Revell Orbis Airbrush Color Ink Cartridge for Tattoo (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Revell Orbis Airbrush Red Cartridge Pen, 28 Sep 2014
I bought this pen to work with the Orbis Revell Airbrush Power Studio as the airbrush itself only comes with a black tattoo pen and I wanted to be able to do different coloured tattoos. Depending on how many layers you use you can get a nice dark red colour with the pen and it obviously works perfectly with the Airbrush itself. My only 'niggle' I have about it is that the pen literally came as it is and with absolutely no packaging on it and not even a plastic seal around the pen and so potentially it could have been opened in the past by accident and have dried out before it reached me. Thankfully it hadn't and I can understand reducing packaging for the environment but even a plastic seal around the lid would have been a nice reassurance. The markings I have given are for the pen when used with the Airbrush and not for the pen alone which you couldn't use without the Airbrush anyway. A nice colour and at a reasonable price to work with the Airbrush. This cartridge pen is to use when doing tattoos on skin with the airbrush and you would need to buy other cartridge pens if using the Airbrush for paper, material or glass.

Ingeunity 2-in-1 Baby Base (Aqua)
Ingeunity 2-in-1 Baby Base (Aqua)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired Design - A Competitor for the Bumbo, 28 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Since the Bumbo came out there has been many variations of the seat but this is the first one I have seen which grows with your child, can be used as a booster seat and has handy storage for the tray and so I am impressed.

The Ingenuity Baby Base is not only a floor seat but also doubles as a booster seat. As your little one grows you can remove the coloured insert and so the seat can potentially last your little one from around 4 months right up to 4 years old. I have two little ones; a baby and a toddler and so I have been able to use the seat both with and without the insert and I think it is a brilliant alternative to a highchair especially if you have not got much space.

The baby base packaging is very eye catching and has been designed very well and when the box arrived it immediately caught my eye so not only is the bright aqua design of the insert very nicely done but so is the box and if you are thinking of getting this as a gift then the packaging makes the baby base look very expensive and you will not be disappointed.

The seat has a 3 point harness for additional safety for your little one when sitting in the chair and these straps are removable for when your little one gets to around 3 years old and can use the seat alone. It also comes with straps to attach the seat to a dining chair so that it can be used as a booster seat and these are neatly stored in a little compartment under the seat for convenience and even better so that they have less chance of becoming lost. The seat attaches very easily to a dining chair and looks and feels sturdy when attached.

The seat has a removable dinner/play tray which slots in very easily and slots out easily with the latches/buttons on the side. When not in use the tray can be stored underneath the seat out of the way which I think is a really clever idea and saves having the tray lying around in the way when not in use.

I think that the pictures of the seat make the blue insert look like it is hard plastic but it is actually nice and squishy and looks like it is comfortable when my daughter is sat in it. The insert comes in different colours too such as aqua, mango, lime, slate, poppy and magenta (we have the aqua one) which are not yet available on Amazon but I'm sure will be at some point in the future.

This is a really clever take on two different products and I like that not only does it grow with your child but that it can be used as a booster seat as well as a Bumbo type seat. I also like that with me having two children of different ages that I can use this one seat with either of them and have the other child in the normal high chair.

A really clever concept and a definite improvement of the standard floor seat design. I love Ingenuity products and this is not the first product of theirs that we have had and been impressed with. Our main baby seat that has been used with both of our children (you can no longer get it in the UK and it is the most precious baby product we have and has now been safely packed away in the attic in case a number three child happens in the future as I know we wouldn't be able to get another one) and we couldn't have done without with either of our babies was a Ingenuity Automatic Bouncer (Briarcliff Fashion) which is the only baby seat that physically bounces your little one as opposed to just vibrating and so I already knew about Ingenuity from Bright Starts and this baby base is yet another brilliant design by them.

Orbis Revell Airbrush Power Studio
Orbis Revell Airbrush Power Studio

5.0 out of 5 stars Orbis Revell Airbrush Power Studio, 27 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I absolutely LOVE this airbrush and if I could give it more than 5 stars just from my first couple of uses of it then I would as this promises to be a fantastic craft tool with all sorts of possibilities for it's use in the next few weeks and future and especially with Halloween and Christmas just around the corner.

The Airbrush comes beautifully packaged and in addition to the main compressor unit (the big orb) it comes with the spray gun and hose to attach it to the compressor along with the power supply which is a two plug lead (looks like a shaver plug) and so you will need an adapter plug for plugging it in at home. I assume it's a two plug system as the product manufacturer appears to be based in Germany as all of the box and instruction booklet is primarily in German with English being the second language in there which is not a problem and in fact was a nice change.

In addition to the main unit and leads etc they have included eight cartridge pens; 4 for paper which are red, yellow, blue and black and 3 for textiles which are green, purple and orange and 1 for tattoos which is black.

They have also included some stencils so that you can get going straight away and much to my delight there was a Monster High set included which has 5 stencils to make pictures of Cleo and Lagoona and my nieces will be over the moon when they come to mine and we play with the set tomorrow. There is also another stencil set included which is wildlife based and has stencils with a Tiger, Elephants and a Zebra and what looks like African and Jungle backgrounds.

There is also a little set of 6 tattoo stencils included within the instruction book with two with star designs on, two that have music note designs on, one with a four leaf clover design and one with a VIP design on.

The compressor has 12 slots all around the top of it for storing the cartridge pens and is very light and easy to carry. It has little rubber feet underneath to cushion the compressor and the pen attachment is extremely easy to hold. It's a little noisy when turned on but I wouldn't say overly loud as we have had it on in the living room while our children have been having a sleep and it has not woken them nor been loud enough that we would have felt the need to turn it off.

The instruction book included with the Airbrush is brilliant and not only tells you how to use the Airbrush but how to use the stencils and how to get different effects when using them. They have included lots of tips and tricks along with how to use everyday objects such as a glass to make circle shapes and even a cotton wool pad when stretched to make cloud shapes which I thought was a lovely touch along with how to use leaves and rocks in nature as stencils too. They have given advice how to make your own stencils and ideas for art projects yourself along with the normal troubleshooting page which we haven't had to refer to as yet as we have had no problems with the Airbrush thus far. There has been some really thoughtful input into not only the compressor but the instruction booklet too and they have even advised how to get the last bit of ink out of the cartridge whereas most companies would probably just hope you bought more cartridges sooner rather than later and so I am very impressed with Orbis Revell.

We have had a little play around with the machine but no big art projects so far however I shall update my review in future to advise of these and any pictures that we get too but we have done a couple of tattoos with the re-usable tattoo stencils and I have attached a picture of one of them in the customer pictures section. The Airbrush just feels like a little air being blown on your skin when you use it and is extremely gentle and the results are brilliant on the couple we have done. We have had a little play with the stencils too but they haven't turned out as well as I hoped and so I won't be sharing pictures of them as yet as I think I need a bit more practice first! What I do like about the stencils (I used the Monster High ones) is that they have numbers on them so you know what one to use first along with an instruction leaflet that also advises how to produce the pictures as a lot of the pictures use two stencils to create the effect they do.

The only thing not included with the set is any cartridge pens for glass but this isn't a major thing I think I would be using the machine for in the future and the pens are available to purchase separately anyway. I have bought a couple of different colours of the tattoo cartridge pens already and so with the pens included have a good little set to work with initially.

I can't recommend this Airbrush set enough, I really can't and I am extremely impressed with it so far and I don't think I have even begun to push the limits of what can be done with this machine. If you are considering it then I would say get it as if you are artsy you will definitely get the use out of it. I am not only looking forward to artsy projects with my nieces (my son isn't really old enough to appreciate this yet) but I am thinking of parties next year and being able to do tattoos for the children there rather than anyone having to pay out for an art entertainer and the fact that you can do paper, glass, material and skin/tattoos with this Airbrush means it is extremely versatile. I shall update this review when I have done some more arty projects and include photo's of them in the future. If you have any questions at all about the machine that you think I can help you with then please don't hesitate to comment on my review as I check my comments frequently and shall reply. I have included a few links to the pen cartridges etc below in the hopes this may be of use to someone. This Airbrush machine is fantastic!

Revell Orbis Window Art Ink Cartridge Set
Revell Orbis Monster High II Airbrush Stencil Set
Revell Orbis Airbrush Color Ink Cartridge for Paper Set I
Revell Orbis Mystery Aliens Airbrush Stencil Set
Revell Orbis Power Flowers Airbrush Stencil Set

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, Book 3)
Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, Book 3)
by Kresley Cole
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Third in an epic series that is still amazing 13 books on, 27 Sep 2014
This is the third book in the Immortals After Dark series which I originally purchased and read for the first time 5 years ago and have just recently re-read. If you are thinking of reading this series for the first time then I can highly recommend it as it just unbelievably gets better and better each book on when you think that it can't possibly do so. I would definitely advise reading the series in order as although you can read them as stand alone books they make much more sense when read as the series. At the time of writing this review the series is onto it's thirteenth full book (and a few e-novella's/short stories too) and unlike some series the writing is still fresh and new feeling.

The premise of the Immortals After Dark series is that all the mythical beings you thought were make believe are not and that they all exist; Valkyries, Vampires, Werewolves aka Lykae, Fey and Witches. They call their world the Lore and live amongst us but they don't all get on and the good side (Vertas) wars with the bad side (Pravus). Every five hundred years there is an accession which is a time where both sides are destined to fight and destroy each other and only the strong will survive.

This book is a follow on from the second book as we first met both love interests there where the were competing in The Hie and Bowen MacRieve had locked Mariketa (Mari) in a cave believing that she has cast a spell on him. Bowen is sent to free Mari when it becomes clear that she hadn't managed to escape the cave and there will be all out war between the Lykae and the Witches if he doesn't. Mari is not the only one in the cave as she has been trapped with others and a whole load of Incubi too so I think Bowen does feel very guilty when he eventually frees her. Can Mari forgive Bowen for locking her up and will Bowen listen to his inner wolf and accept that Mari is his mate.......

A brilliant second installment and the Hie again really makes the book different to the rest of the series and stand out. A definite must read series for fans of paranormal romance and one of my still favourite series alongside The Lords of The Underworld by Gena Showalter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20