Profile for Mrs. M. Mackinnon > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. Mackinnon

Mrs. M. Mackinnon (Teesside)

Pillow Storage Bag - Pure Cotton - Superking Size
Pillow Storage Bag - Pure Cotton - Superking Size

4.0 out of 5 stars best storage bag by far, 19 May 2013
Its a great bag - the best storage bag by far that I have found for duvets. I can fit a double duvet comfortably but I doubt I would be able to fit anything bigger. Am very happy with it though.

This Is Our House (Story Book & DVD)
This Is Our House (Story Book & DVD)
by Michael Rosen

4.0 out of 5 stars christmas present, 12 Dec. 2011
I bought this as a xmas gift so I cant comment on content but the service from Amazon was efficient as always.

2 of Toy Mini Grabber Gun
2 of Toy Mini Grabber Gun
Offered by Sea of Celebrations Party Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars toy grabber, 24 Nov. 2010
This review is from: 2 of Toy Mini Grabber Gun (Toy)
The grabber is fine for the price but it is a bit flimsy. I would still buy it again.

Interior Design Inspirations (Inspiration Books)
Interior Design Inspirations (Inspiration Books)
by daab

4.0 out of 5 stars Interior Design, 5 May 2009
This is a really good book and great value for money. I bought this after buying the Inspiration Architecture so I wasn't disappointed. Its full of inspirational imagery. The only fault is that the book is too heavy for its spine so with any use the spine will fail and will need repair but it does not take away from the books content.

Architecture Inspirations
Architecture Inspirations
by daab

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirations, 5 May 2009
This is a great book and great value for money. Inspiration indeed. A good range of projects.

The Garden Planner
The Garden Planner
by Robin Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars The Garden Planner, 5 May 2009
This review is from: The Garden Planner (Paperback)
This is a great little book with lovely pictures of lovely gardens - it also has some handy tips about planning your garden - it certainly helped me and gave me some much needed inspiration.

What Do People Do All Day?
What Do People Do All Day?
by Richard Scarry

5.0 out of 5 stars What do People do all day, 5 May 2009
We picked this up at the library for my 22mth old son because I had another of his books 'Vehicles Cars and things that go' and this one turned out to be even better - my husband remembered having this book as a child and said it was his favourite. Even though my son is too young to read it he absolutely loves the illustrations. I had to buy it when it came time to return the borrowed version. We also bought 'A Day at the Airport' which is pretty good also.