Profile for slowman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
UniLite PS-P1 'NEW' LED ALUMINIUM POCKET INSPECTION PEN LIGHT
UniLite PS-P1 'NEW' LED ALUMINIUM POCKET INSPECTION PEN LIGHT
Offered by Outdoors365

5.0 out of 5 stars ... body and solid switch cap this is just about perfect for my forays into lofts on a daily basis ..., 23 Nov. 2014
A fairly hefty bit of kit for the small torch section but this oozes quality with an aliminium body and solid switch cap
this is just about perfect for my forays into lofts on a daily basis it gives a very bright wide spread of light and the swivel clip means I can fix it to a pocket or even the front of my work shirt.

TP-LINK TL-WA850RE 300 Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster
TP-LINK TL-WA850RE 300 Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster

3.0 out of 5 stars It worked fine for the laptop but I just check things on ..., 2 Aug. 2014
I was looking for a fairly straightforward approach to sort my wifi dead area in a conservatory this seemed to fit the bill
I did as instructed and all seemed OK to start with then my android tablet would not connect to the internet
it kept cycling on then saying error and dropping out.
It worked fine for the laptop but I just check things on my nexus when sat in the conservatory and eventually my blood
pressure went through the roof with this.
I went on the tp site but it goes to deep for me and I soon ran into problems trying to update it.
PLEASE TP FIX THE ANDROID PROBLEM
by the way not Amazon problem at all but retailers could warn it does not like android.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 4:47 PM BST

Zero (Mech. Chronicles Book 1)
Zero (Mech. Chronicles Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry this isnt too bad but I think it is sci fi I would ..., 2 Aug. 2014
Sorry this isnt too bad but I think it is sci fi I would have read aged 10 far too many contradictions.
The author can imagine a fair story line and fleshes! out his characters but the delivery is fairly child like.
I can only think some of the other reviews are friends or relatives or 10.
if you are 10 try Biggles.

Makers
Makers

5.0 out of 5 stars hot s****, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Makers (Kindle Edition)
Everyone should read this!!!!!!!
Held my interest from the start and had me cracked up in places I have not finished it yet so maybe overall
it could rate less than five stars but so far has a lot to offer.

LED Lenser V8 Turbo Key Ring Torch
LED Lenser V8 Turbo Key Ring Torch
Offered by UK Outdoor Store

4.0 out of 5 stars keyring torch, 14 Jun. 2014
Hi this is my second torch but I have to state in my job reading electric and gas meters also checking lofts
my torch is used every working day and only the second set of batteries so it has had a lot of use and lasted at least four years which isn't bad at this price.
I also have the answer to criticism from others if you use the clip position this over the button with the button about halfway along now this stops the button falling out,helps protect from switching on when in a pocket and can be switched on and off by pressing on the clip itself this is slightly harder to accomplish but becomes second nature in use.

Spyware
Spyware

3.0 out of 5 stars fair read, 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Spyware (Kindle Edition)
As usual a fair read for the price and should help authors to get published if Larson continues to write in this vein.

NEW HOME SAFE OFFICE SAFE WITH 7 LEVER LOCK A255
NEW HOME SAFE OFFICE SAFE WITH 7 LEVER LOCK A255
Offered by D Pro Tools UK

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 13 Oct. 2013
A good value product a lack of shelf reduces the versatility but a few minutes work to knock something up remedied that I have rated four stars as the lock is a bit sticky not smooth in operation and the lack of shelf.
The good side fixings are supplied and came packed plainly not advertising to anyone what we had bought.

Irwin 10508167 Lock-n-Load Quick Change Extension Bit Holder
Irwin 10508167 Lock-n-Load Quick Change Extension Bit Holder

3.0 out of 5 stars disapointment, 15 Mar. 2013
I use these type of quick change bits in my job and was sick of the cheaper types breaking or from the plain magnetic ones the bit just falling out when it sticks in a screwhead so I thought this looks the dogs a sturdy expensive bit holder with a positive locking mechanism imagine my disgust as the bit was placed into the holder and the magnet is to weak to pick up anything larger than a 3/4 screw total waste of effort by Irwin to make a bit holder that oozes quality but ultimately FAILS TO DELIVER
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2015 11:28 AM BST

Judas Unchained (Commonwealth Saga Book 2)
Judas Unchained (Commonwealth Saga Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 8 Nov. 2012
A follow on to Pandoras star although long books I loved them both and will certainly look at other Peter F Hamilton books these kept me going when I was off work ill for a week and I could hardly put them down.

Poetic Slimbook Case for the Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus (Automatically Wakes and Puts the Nexus 7 to Sleep)(Speaker Hole is Completely Open) (Intergrated HandStrap) (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 27 Aug. 2012
I was just looking for a cheap cover to get me going but this exceeded my expectations for the price it wakes and sleeps the nexus folds to be a stand and has the strap for extra security when holding also I did not realize it had a three year warranty it can slip around a bit inside the cover and sometimes the camera will be obscured but all in all excellent

Page: 1 | 2