Profile for SL22 > Reviews

SL22

Edward Monkton The Cow of Wisdom Tea Towel
Edward Monkton The Cow of Wisdom Tea Towel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Aug. 2014
This was a Christmas gift for a friend. I would say it is good quality and my friend has not complained about it either

Teachers Complete Series 1-4 [DVD]
Teachers Complete Series 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrew Lincoln
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 22 Aug. 2014
I like Teachers and would recommend this product

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by JJDIRECTSUPPLIES

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not block out sound enough, 22 Aug. 2014
I am a light sleeper and these do not block out the sound enough for me. Will not buy again

Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black
Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black
Offered by Take a Bite

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 22 Aug. 2014
Does what it says on the packaging and for the price of £16.78 it is a bargain. I would recommend to a friend

MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g
MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Aug. 2014
Maximuscle Promax Lean protein shakes really work. I have noticed a huge difference in the definition of my muscles. The chocolate flavour tastes better with skimmed milk than water though. This particular one has the old packaging and is quite close to its expiration date, this is why it is so cheap. Make sure to check. I would still get it again though.

Scholl Prosport Elasticated Medium Ankle Support
Scholl Prosport Elasticated Medium Ankle Support

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best ankle support on the market in my view, 22 Aug. 2014
This is the best ankle support on the market in my view. I have sprained both ankles numerous times and use this ankle support when training at the gym and when I have sprained my ankle. I have bought several of these supports. I would recommend highly this.

PowerGen 12000mAh External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger Triple USB Output for Apple iPhone 5S 5 5c 4S, iPod Touch, iPad Air, Mini (Apple lightning adapters Not included) / Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4, 3, 2 / HTC One M8 / Google Nexus 4, 5, 7; Nokia ; Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen; LG G3; Sony Xperia Z3, Z2 [Designed for Apple and Android Devices]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Aug. 2014
Bought this after recommendation from a few different friends as my phone needs charging several times a day and have not been disappointed. It charges my iPhone 4S quick and does not take up much space in my handbag. It is bit heavy, but it is understandable seeing that it has the power to charge up your phone fully several times. I have recommended this product to numerous friends.