Profile for Ms. Z. Humble > Reviews

Content by Ms. Z. Humble

Ms. Z. Humble "Mona" (Exeter England)

Animal Nation - My Favorite Monkey [DVD]
Animal Nation - My Favorite Monkey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Animal Nation
Offered by Special Interests

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 13 July 2008
This is probably an example of american nature films at its worst. I was hoping for a nice david attenburgh style dvd of monkeys, for my little girl. But you get a film that jumps about from lab monkeys to monkeys in japan to some pet monkey in texas. Not exactly a good example of how man should treat our favourite animal friend. Terrible american voice over to add.

Roll the Dice
Roll the Dice
Offered by rainey 7117

5.0 out of 5 stars just gets better, 17 Nov. 2004
This review is from: Roll the Dice (Audio CD)
This album, the latest release from the Playboys is the best to date. Don't ever think of boring british blues when you think of the Playboys. This isn't an album of long indulgent guitar solos, this kicks some punch. What is good in particular this time round; you are kept guessing what's coming up next. It breaks the mould, the guests and choice of material just add another dimension to this band. Who needs predictable lines ups and set lists anyway?

Barbara Currie - The Age Free Body [VHS]
Barbara Currie - The Age Free Body [VHS]
VHS

4.0 out of 5 stars clear good instruction, 12 Jun. 2004
I have had this videa for a number of years now. It was the first yoga video I bought. Barabara's instructions are very clear and motivating. I don't think you can go wrong with any of Barbara's videos if you are a beginner. When I do yoga my body doesn't ache. When I stop doing yoga the back / knee problems return. Quite simple I find it very beneficial.