Profile for Gillian > Reviews

Content by Gillian

Gillian

Hidden Mysteries: ETs, Ancient Mystery Schools, and Ascension (Complete Ascension Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Mysteries:, 19 Jun 2014
Great book and kept me interested. Parts of the book did not interest me, certain religious traditions but most of it was quite eye opening.

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death

5.0 out of 5 stars The Afterlife of Billy Fingers., 19 Jun 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was uplifting and in some places very touching and warm. The only downside for me was that it ended, I felt quite abruptly and left me wanting to know whether Billy still communicates to his sister.

African Mango Burn (4 Bottles) - The Ultimate African Mango Fat Burning, Weight Loss Diet Pill
Offered by Best Health Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars African Mango Burn, 11 Jun 2014
I was pleased with the delivery and the product. They cam securely wrapped in great condition. I have only just started to use them and I hope they work.

Sue Cook's Wonderful Cross Stitch Collection
Sue Cook's Wonderful Cross Stitch Collection
by Sue Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Sue Cooks Wonderful Cross Stitch Collection, 11 Jun 2014
I love this book. I was hoping for some really nice cross stitch patterns and I was not disappointed. They are easy to follow and such original patterns in various sizes. I am convinced I shall be using her book for some time to come.

Russell Hobbs 18099 Polished 4 Slice Toaster
Russell Hobbs 18099 Polished 4 Slice Toaster
Offered by DRAYTON WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobbs Toaster, 21 Dec 2013
A lovely toaster, with ample space for toasting bread. It has two separate levers for the right side and left side of the toaster, so if you only want to toast two slices of bread you can.

Assertiveness for Earth Angels: How to Be Loving Instead of "Too Nice"
Assertiveness for Earth Angels: How to Be Loving Instead of "Too Nice"

4.0 out of 5 stars Assertiveness for Earth Angels., 21 Dec 2013
Very helpful for sensitives with good, carefully thought out advice for living your life. Very sensible advice for everyone who wants to read this book.

Archetype Cards: An 80-card Deck with instruction booklet
Archetype Cards: An 80-card Deck with instruction booklet
by Caroline Myss
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Archetype Cards, 21 Dec 2013
Lovely Cards and great Archetypes to work with. The colours and messages on the card are lovely and very easy to read and interpret.

Your Soul's Gift eChapters - Chapter 1: Healing: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Souls Gift, 21 Dec 2013
I was feeling particularly down when I started to read this and although the book was short it raised my feeling to a much happier place. A good read.

Simplified Qabala Magic
Simplified Qabala Magic

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplified Qabala Magic, 21 Dec 2013
Easy to understand and quite enchanting to read. Explains the Qabala very well.
Makes you want to keep reading. Very interesting.

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife

5.0 out of 5 stars Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife, 11 Nov 2012
This book is very convincing evidence of life after death. I am a natural skeptic and I guess you could say that I am one of those people that if the evidence was right in front of my eyes, I could still hold back. This book touched something inside me that I wasn't expecting and that was a confirmation that we are all loved by God and part of a greater consciousness that does not rely on the brain.
Thank you for writing this book, I needed it.