Profile for Louise Tristram > Reviews

Content by Louise Tristram

Louise Tristram

Page: 1 | 2
HDMIKing- 2 Meter (6.6 ft) HDMI KING Gold Plated, High Speed HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ferrite Cores [Fuss-Free Packaging]
Offered by RightPriceUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 5 Oct. 2013
Speedy delivery, works brilliantly. Would recommend. I bought it for my bedroom tv and blueray player and it works with more than enough cable. Packaging was perfect

Huge Window 3D Green Vew Flowers Plant Wall Stickers art Mural Decal Wallpaper
Huge Window 3D Green Vew Flowers Plant Wall Stickers art Mural Decal Wallpaper
Offered by a-nicetop1986

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant in my classroom, 9 Sept. 2013
I have this on my wall in my classroom and it has opened up so many little stories and talk time activities. The extra bits I have placed in other areas of the classroom. Looks brilliant. Easy to put up too.

Burgon & Ball Jersey Cream Enamel Herb-Pots-in-a-Tray
Burgon & Ball Jersey Cream Enamel Herb-Pots-in-a-Tray
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum LOVED this, 9 Sept. 2013
I bought this as a gift for my mum. She has it on her kitchen window and it looks stunning. She is so pleased with all the compliments she has had from friends and family. A great little gift for someone who keeps herbs in their kitchen.

Woly Collectors Shoe Care Box 1577 Metal
Woly Collectors Shoe Care Box 1577 Metal
Offered by Shoe Butler

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as I thought it would be, 9 Sept. 2013
I think I was expecting the tin to be a little more sturdy than it was and not as much room as hoped to place any other polishing items. My partner was pleased but not estatic!

24 pocket Over the Door Shoe Hanging Organizer Shoe Storage Organiser Box Rack
24 pocket Over the Door Shoe Hanging Organizer Shoe Storage Organiser Box Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars For school, 9 Sept. 2013
I use this for school - I put all the letters for parents in it and habg it outside. All adults in school love the fact it is easy to post letters in and mostly everything you need to send home to the parents fit in the pouches. Easy to write each child's name with per. pen above each pouch.

The Lazy Teacher's Handbook: How your students learn more when you teach less (Independent Thinking Series)
by Jim Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 9 Sept. 2013
Such fun and so easy to read. A book you can read suring term time and make you smile! Just the principles of why you might need to change your style of teaching is brilliant. It has made me smile and given me some ideas. I have shared it will staff at school and it has been passed around and loved.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fatastic, 9 Sept. 2013
Endless fun making so many different shapes.
The children have loved using the sheet inside to make some of the shapes but also making up their own. Great to inspire imagination for the adults playing with the endless imagination of children!

Creating Tomorrow's Schools Today: Education - Our Children - Their Futures
Creating Tomorrow's Schools Today: Education - Our Children - Their Futures
by Ken Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY inspiring!, 9 Sept. 2013
This is my second copy as my last one I lent to someone and it went missing. I have read and refered to this book so many times. Sir Ken Robinson is fanastic. Also would recommend his talk 'Educating from the ground up'. Watch for any teachers at a loss with the Gov. :)

Melissa & Doug Plane and Luggage Carrier Set
Melissa & Doug Plane and Luggage Carrier Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Sept. 2013
Little boy of 4 loved it! Great role playing for our holiday. Looks great in its packaging, It also is very chunky and robust.

imixlot Styles Randomly Funky Fun Colorful Magnetic Wooden Fridge Magnets Kids Educational Toys(pack of 48)
Offered by imixlots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 9 Sept. 2013
Really good fun magnets. i have them everywhere in my classroom and the children like making up stories with them in their mini magnetic boards.

Page: 1 | 2