Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Content by Kelly

Kelly

The Kill Order (Maze Runner Series)
The Kill Order (Maze Runner Series)
by James Dashner

4.0 out of 5 stars Good prequel to the Maze Runner, 28 Jun. 2016
Although I didn't enjoy this book as much as the trilogy I have to say it still kept me gripped reading. I especially enjoyed all the flashbacks provided through the dreams and memories of the lead character Mark, showing what he and his friends went through after the sun flares and prior to the story of the Gladers and the Maze. I loved the character of Alec and the ending brought a tear to my eye which always shows a book is good to me. Basically if you enjoyed the Maze Runner trilogy you have nothing to lose in reading this and I can't wait for the new book in September!

AM
AM

5.0 out of 5 stars Turner, Helders, Cook, O'Malley, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: AM (Audio CD)
Arctic Monkeys have been one of my favourite bands since they started out and although I've loved every album inn it's own way nothing ever quite topped 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' for me, but this album is in a league of it's own! Even if you've never listened to Arctic Monkeys before you have to buy this! Best tracks for me have to be 'Do I Wanna Know', 'Fireside' and 'Knee Socks'.

Drenge
Drenge

5.0 out of 5 stars *****, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Drenge (Audio CD)
Great new band and great debut album. If you like bands like Peace, Palma Violets and splashh etc. then I recommend this. They're brilliant live as well so if you like this I'd definitely get a ticket to see them!

BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 PEACE SIGN LASER ENGRAVED SILICONE SKIN CASE / COVER / SHELL / GEL / BACK COVER, BY CELLAPOD CASES - BLACK/WHITE

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design, poor quality, 7 Jan. 2014
I like the phone case itself aesthetically but the quality is poor. Within a couple of days the black coating had worn off and left white patches on the case making it look old and scruffy when it was in fact brand new. I brought mine for the Peace gig I was going to but if you're looking for a case that lasts I wouldn't buy this.

EP Delicious
EP Delicious

5.0 out of 5 stars 1998, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: EP Delicious (MP3 Download)
Peace's cover of Binary Finary's 1998 is brilliant, I downloaded this simply for that and would recommend any other Peace fan to do the same.

In Love
In Love

5.0 out of 5 stars *****, 2 May 2013
This review is from: In Love (Audio CD)
One of the best albums of the year so far and one of the best new bands to debut for a long while.