Profile for juliet > Reviews

juliet

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fine pens, 19 April 2014
we love these and have bought loads of sets for presents. They are great for writing in greetings cards, homework and fine detail drawing. we will keep buying them.

Ice-Clock Wall Clock, Yellow
Ice-Clock Wall Clock, Yellow
Price: 27.22

5.0 out of 5 stars fab wall clock, 19 April 2014
My son wanted this and we found it for half the full price on amazon. It is the proper thing. Big, bright and just a great looking wall clock. I am very happy with my purchase.

Are There Sardines In The Trees?
Are There Sardines In The Trees?
Price: 3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy poetry to read which is both humerous and very sad., 23 Nov 2013
This is very easy to read and understand poetry. If you have been touched by dementia it will touch many chords with you. If you haven't, it is a real insight into a loving couples lives. It is both humorous and terribly sad, but still a delight to read.

Speedo Unisex Eyewear Futura Ice Goggle - Smoke/Clear
Speedo Unisex Eyewear Futura Ice Goggle - Smoke/Clear
Offered by The Simply Group
Price: 15.48

5.0 out of 5 stars swimming goggles, 19 Oct 2012
These are perfect for my 12 year old daughter. She has a small bridge to her nose and has trouble finding goggles that don't leak. These fit perfectly.

Fiona Goble's Fairy Tale Knits: 20 Enchanting Characters to Make
Fiona Goble's Fairy Tale Knits: 20 Enchanting Characters to Make
by Fiona Goble
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars modern toy knits, 16 Sep 2012
I bought this book for my Mum so haven't actually made anything, however I did have a good look at it. I do knit alot of toys and the toys in this book are great, traditional fairy tale characters with a modern look. The patterns seem clear enough to me and I can't wait to see what she makes from it (and to steal the book away from her!

All You Knit is Love: 20 Patterns for Romantic Handmade Gifts
All You Knit is Love: 20 Patterns for Romantic Handmade Gifts
by Debbie Harrold

1.0 out of 5 stars A dissapointing book, 13 Feb 2012
I love my knitting books but was very dissappointed with this. I wont beo makeing any from in here. They are quite amatureish, perhaps the book would appeal to a teenager but as I have not made any I don't know if thay would be too difficult. My 11 year old daughter could't do them.
Patterns given for- carrots( better patterns in knitted vegetables and 100 knitted flowers), devil, pigs, rabbits (awful),fish, chick, penguin, sweets, matches, swan, frog,owl,heart, champgne bottle,wedding cake, gingerbtread people.
The peas on the front are by far the best in there, and its downhill from there. There is also nothing new in it. I have patterns (better) for all these in various other knitting books. Or search on pattern central.

Stabilo point88 Colorparade Desk Set Containing 20 Colours
Stabilo point88 Colorparade Desk Set Containing 20 Colours
Price: 10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fine felt pens- buy them!, 13 Feb 2012
I bought a set for my 11 year old daughter and from there I have bought them for 6 up to 16 year olds. I buy them for everyone! My 7 year old son uses them for his fine war drawings. My daughter uses them for school work and making cards. They would be great for college. etc etc. I don't think anyone would be dissapointed with them. There is a fab range of colours and so far none have run out, after some considerable usage. You will find them in the shops at double the price or more.

Illustration School: Let's Draw Cute Animals
Illustration School: Let's Draw Cute Animals
by Sachiko Umoto
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drawing book, 13 Feb 2012
I bought this for a 14 year old girl, she loved it. My 11 year old now wants one.
It is cartoony drawings but not babyish and not too difficult. A really good birthday present and a good price for the quality and content of the book.

The Boys' Doodle Book 2 (Buster Books)
The Boys' Doodle Book 2 (Buster Books)
by Andrew Pinder
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best colouring book, 10 July 2011
We absolutely love these books!
I took this to Egypt for my 7 year old son. It keept him in the shade and occupied for hours. It was filled in cover to cover by the end of the holiday. It keeps interest because it asks you to add your own ideas to the picture that has been started. "What has the robber got in his sack", "Complete the alien city","Who else has come to the monster party?", "What is making the king laugh?".
It is a big book with good quality paper, if you haven't seen any of this series you won't be dissapointed. I have been known to fill in a couple of pages myself!

Doodle Bugs
Doodle Bugs
by Nikalas Catlow
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars colouring with a difference, 10 July 2011
This review is from: Doodle Bugs (Paperback)
I have bought several of these doodle books. My 7 year old son (in particular) and my 10 year old daughter will spend hours on them. They have bits to colour but lots of incomplete pictures for you to finish off.
This is 1 of the smaller books and I would say suitable for a slightly younger age group . Add the legs to the spider, fill up the ants nest with ants. Still a great book, Add a pack of pens and its a great gift at a reasonable price. If you haven't bought any from this set you should!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3