Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Darren Todd > Reviews

Content by Darren Todd

Darren Todd

Dying Light Be the Zombie Edition Including Full Season Pass (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (Xbox One)

3.0 out of 5 stars I so wanted to love this game, 13 Mar. 2015
I so wanted to love this game. I had been waiting ages for this game and was very excited to get the disc (why anyone would pay the same for a download is beyond me)

The games started well i knew it wasnt to be the same hack and slash zombie games as others but i just find it hard to get into this.

Postives: It plays really well and the visuals are stunning. It really gave me goose bumps when i was first chased after dark and you look behind you

Negatives: I found some of the missions really tough (collecting bolter flesh for example) I spent most of my time running around to collect herbs to see in the dark.

Due to the nightfall system i found missions didnt flow you kept one eye on the time and it stopped me from exploring as much as i wanted to..

I would recommend any zombie fan buy this game in all honestly i prefered Dead Rising 3 on the xboxone than this.

I will complete this game but its been a game i dont have that desire to get into. I havent tried coop mode yet maybe that will change my mind.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2015 5:41 PM GMT

Spiral - Men - WOLF DREAMS - Full Zip Hoody Black
Spiral - Men - WOLF DREAMS - Full Zip Hoody Black
Offered by Spiral Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I am having to beat the women off with a stick, 22 Aug. 2014
I am a man about town, a ladies man if you will.. I was looking for something special to wear to the Toby Carvary for a date when i came across this gem..

As soon as i slipped it on i could feel the power of the wolf flow through my veins... I never expected the reactions i got when i entered the Toby Carvary and Queued for my over cooked Roast.. The female chief couldnt take her eyes off me and piled my plate with extra meat. The girl at the bar gave me free beer.... My date couldt take her eyes off me...

I cannot leave the house now from wearing this...

Trust me lads.. wear this bad boy and your be beating them off with a s***ty stick

LG 84LM960V 3D Ultra HD 84" LED TV
LG 84LM960V 3D Ultra HD 84" LED TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank god for wonga, 5 Feb. 2014
If it wasnt for wonga lending me £20k at a very reasonable interest rate of 16000% i would never be the proud owner of such a magnificent TV. I can now watch Jeremy Kyle in stunning quality and see every inch of the bloated battle axes that frequent his fine program

The fact my repayments have wracked up faster than the national debt is mere details...