Profile for Rob S > Reviews

Content by Rob S
Top Reviewer Ranking: 355

Rob S "Rob S" (Conwy, North Wales)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Starter Pack  (Xbox 360)
Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Starter Pack (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these disney games, 30 Aug. 2015
We’ve got all the disney Infinity games and have loved them all, this time we were going to purchase software only but at £30 with no figures it seemed better value to buy the starter pack which includes a couple of figures.

Love Star Wars you will love this, aimed at the younger gamer as the missions are not particularly challenging, some are very easy, however there fun which is what the game is about.

Yes I agree lots more figures to buy, however that’s not the first time that money has to be invested to get the best out of something, from my childhood I’ve been sucked in by the clever marketers, football cards was always my thing, trying to buy the pack with the missing card was to drain all my pocket money, this okay is more expensive but same marketing.

I love these disney games, no blood and gore, just lots of fun, great detailed figures, graphics are amazing as its the music and sound effects, at least it gives my lad something to spend his pocket money on.

Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Starter Pack (PS3)
Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Starter Pack (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars just lots of fun, 30 Aug. 2015

Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Starter Pack (PS4)
Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Starter Pack (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these disney games, no blood and gore, just lots of fun, 30 Aug. 2015

skinChemists Wrinkle Killer Duo Moisturiser 50 ml
skinChemists Wrinkle Killer Duo Moisturiser 50 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars I find it over priced, over stated claims., 28 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There is no disputing this is a nice moisturiser, smooth to apply.

I’m not convinced that its improved my wrinkles, or done anything that my £3.99 Garnier every day moisturiser does, Skin Chemists Wrinkle Killer says Apply to clean, dry skin, after cleansing and applying serum, twice daily, wow! that’s an expensive daily combination, you only get 30ml in each bottom, average price of each is £60, which will probably last around the two weeks, who can justify that sort of vanity, I’m for one can’t.

As mentioned at the start of the review, there is no disputing the quality of the cream, I’m not convinced that the claims can be substantiated, I’m seeing no improvement to my skin, other than is nice to feel i’m pampering it.

I’m sorry but I find it over priced, over stated claims.

Mpow® PisCes Neckband Bluetooth 4.0+EDR Wireless Headphones Universal apt-X A2DP Hands- free Stereo Music Earphones Earbuds Headsets W/Microphones Noise Reduction for iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 4S Galaxy S6 edge S5 and Android iOS System
Offered by Patox

5.0 out of 5 stars best sound I've heard in a very long time, 27 Aug. 2015
First impression are quality, presentation is superb, very stylish box and some very well made earphones, very different design from what I’ve seen before.

Fit is very good, wasn’t sure about the neck thing, however its very light weight, I forgot about it pretty quickly.

Thought they looked a bit long, however there perfectly balanced for my ear, very comfortable fit.

Setting the bluetooth up with your source is easy, iPod found the earphones in seconds, had no issues with sound dropping, they worked perfectly.

Connected these in to my Ipod and popped on my music, the sound which is the most important features is really impressive, very good indeed, best I’ve heard at this price and better than some that are more than three times the price, mid, treble bass all there with excellent levels, best i’ve heard for a very long time, nothing muddy about the bass, very defined. I’ve worked in the audio retail sector for the last 30 years and I’ve heard some rubbish and heard some very impressive sounds, these are up with some of the best for sound, how Mpow can produce this good at the price is baffling.

A very impressive superbly designed bluetooth set of earphones that I would recommend.

Mpow® Petrel Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sport Stereo Headphones, Running Sweatproof Earbuds Earphone with Aptx, Built-In Mic Hands-Free Calling and Nano Coating Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 6 5S 5C 5 4S 4, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 3 2, Lg G2 and other Cellphones
Offered by Patox

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressive superbly designed bluetooth set of earphones, 27 Aug. 2015
First impression are quality, presentation is superb, very stylish box and some very well made earphones.

I’ve had similar bluetooth headphones from a few manufactures, similar in design and style but there similar in style only, these are head and shoulders above the others I’ve tried.

fit is very good, thought they looked a bit long, there perfectly balanced for my ear.

Setting the bluetooth up with your source is easy, iPod found the earphones in seconds.

I like to run to music, I’ve done the London Marathon and a few others so need something that is comfortable and doesn’t have that irritating wind noise that some earphones have, these are very comfortable, nothing worse than constantly pushing them back in to your ear, really impressed with the comfort, the amount of wind noise is great, nothing much at all.

Connected these in to my Ipod and popped on my music sound which is the most important features is really impressive, mid, treble bass all there with excellent levels, best i’ve heard for a very long time, nothing muddy about the bass, very defined.

These are a very impressive superbly designed bluetooth set of earphones that I would recommend.

Rosewood Boredom Breaker Edible Play Shack, Small
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Edible Play Shack, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is excellent,, 27 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is so cool, It looks amazing.

My lads hamster loves it, a little big for the cage, Note to self, must get bigger cage.

I didn’t experience any smells that some reviews have mentioned.

The little hamster has nibbled at parts of it, hasn’t eaten it all, his transferred his bedding inside which I thought was really nice, maybe that’s why he’s not eaten it, or maybe he doesn’t like the taste.

I think this is excellent, natural product, no plastic, probably to small for a bigger rodent like a guinea pig, ideal for our little hamster

iMusicoo Clip mini 4GB Sport Lossless Sound MP3 Player with Video,FM Radio,Voice Recorder Music Player and Expandable MicroSD Slot Support 32GB-Black
Offered by iMusicoo

5.0 out of 5 stars small is beautiful, but with massive sound., 26 Aug. 2015
Okay, I wasn’t expecting much when you think this is under £16, and with all the features something mustn’t be good, however Its very good.

The size is the first thing you notice, very small, has a clip on the back for attaching to a jacket or similar.

The small display and the buttons take a little while to work out and the uploading of your tunes took me a bit to work out, but once done its fairly straight forward, easiest method I found was to us my micro SD card. Has 4GB of built-in flash memory, and the memory card slot supports 32 GB Micro SD Card

The sound is amazing, I would go to say that the MP3 with the earphones supplied is a better sound than my ipod, its that good, tone is spot on.

I run a fair bit, ran the London Marathon and enjoy some music while running, this fits the package brilliantly, small, so will pop in to my running shorts and not be noticed, and the sound, WOW! a joy.

It can also be used to download movies (screens a bit small for me), It also makes a great Voice recorder, I chair a number of meeting and the minutes can be recorded on the MP3 then transcribed at a later date.

In the case of the iMusicoo Clip mini 4GB Sport Lossless Sound MP3 Player small is beautiful, but with massive sound.
Comment Comment | Permalink

TaoTronics LED Night Light Battery-Powered with Motion Sensor and Light Sensor - Stick Anywhere, White
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars At the price of just under £7 Its a good buy., 26 Aug. 2015
This is a nice small well made light, wanted it for my little lad who seems to be scared of going to the bathroom, even though its next to his bedroom, he’ll run from his room to ours, wake us and we then take him back to the bathroom, mad....

This I have placed just outside the bathroom/bedroom, I’ve positioned it so that it come’s on when he opens his door, it gives a nice glow rather than a harsh light, its not really enough to illuminate the hall, is a dim light near the floor, however it seems to have helped my lad, who is happy with that amount to go to the bathroom and switch the main light, how long that last I don’t know.

This is a nice small light, its not strong, would probably be good as a comfort light in a small ones room, or just enough to help you find your way.

At the price of just under £7 Its a good buy.

Ultrasport Men's Sport and Leisure Round Neck T-Shirt (Pack of 5) - White, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made with a great cut, 25 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Lovely cotton shirts, which are stitched very well and have a good better than average cut.

Size wise there a good small, I have found with Ultrasport that you tend to go a size higher for the less fitted look but these were perfect fitting with a good bit of give rather than figure hugging

At the time of the review there is no price point for them so hard to say if they are good value, I like them would be happy to pay around £20-25 for the five.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20