Profile for jellie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Groupon
Groupon

2.0 out of 5 stars not for uk!, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Groupon (App)
Should have read the reviews!! I searched groupon uk, downloaded the app and discovered it is for the USA. Already have groupon uk app on my phone just thought it would be easier to do on my kindle fire. Disappointed.

Crashed (The Driven Trilogy Book 3)
Crashed (The Driven Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's lunchtime and I'm still in my pyjamas!!!!, 3 Mar 2014
I have been waiting for this for so long and the days have gone so slowly and I've been a little worried that this highly anticipated book may let me down. I waved the kids off to school this morning and my kindle has not been put down since. What can I say. I loved it. It was totally worth the wait. I have had a very emotional morning lost in this story. Now I'm emotional because this is the end of rylee and Colton. Well I suppose now I have to wait for Becks and haddie ...

Before Now (Sometimes Never Book 2)
Before Now (Sometimes Never Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 24 Feb 2014
Have just read this series for the second time, loved it even more on rereading! A book must be good if you can be as enthralled In it the second time round as you were the first time. I can't pick my favourite characters in this series, I love them all and I can't wait for the next book.

Long After (Sometimes Never Book 3)
Long After (Sometimes Never Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 24 Feb 2014
I am leaving this review having read this book for the second time , which in my opinion speaks for itself...any book that holds your attention in an 'I can't put it down' way for a second time must be good! I can't choose which book in this series I prefer, they all hold their own, I love all of the characters which is unusual for me, I tend to have a clear favourite. Can't wait for the next book.

Skin Deep
Skin Deep

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Skin Deep (Kindle Edition)
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It has no particular depth to it but I felt it merited 5 stars based on the fact that I loved all the characters in it and it really made me laugh ( plus it was HOT which is always a bonus!). Also as is the sign with any good book I couldn't put it down, which means I am pretty tired - but it was worth it! Really looking forward to the next book..

The Marriage Bargain
The Marriage Bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read.., 28 Nov 2013
I do love a romantic story with a bit of naughtiness thrown in and if its funny - even better! this book certainly met the criteria. There is not perhaps any great depth to it, it was an easy read, but I don't care - my mark of a good book is one I can't put down (even when I know I've got to get up very early - I am pretty damn tired this morning I can tell you!) and where I want to find out what happens with the other characters in the book, which I do...so I'm off now, to start on The Marriage Trap!

Fate Interrupted
Fate Interrupted

2.0 out of 5 stars Fate Interrupted, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fate Interrupted (Kindle Edition)
What can I say it is evidently a book that people love - it has some great reviews. However for me, it just didn't do it - I love a book I just can't put down - but this book I just couldn't get into and in fact have given up half way through.

Shades of Pearl: The Pearl Series book 1 of 5
Shades of Pearl: The Pearl Series book 1 of 5

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, 25 Aug 2013
Personally this book was not for me, I struggled to identify with the characters, I like a book that I can't put down but this for me did not do that. I did read it from beginning to end but won't be bothering with the next one.

This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy Book 3)
This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love a happy ending..., 25 Aug 2013
I loved this whole trilogy and couldn't put them down. I loved the storyline, the romance, the sex, the relationships. I have read these books more than once and haven't got bored yet!

Beneath This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 2)
Beneath This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 25 Aug 2013
Personally loved these books, couldn't put them down. Whats not to like...gripping story, sexy alpha male, hot sex and plenty of emotion.

Page: 1 | 2