Profile for Mr. R. A. Billson > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. A. Billson

Mr. R. A. Billson "Raybee" (Prestwick, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper
Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Magimix le Micro, 3 Dec. 2010
We bought this food processor about three weeks ago. What an excellent tool! Unfortunately, it does not have a slicing facility, but in spite of this it is extremely useful when making stews, soup or when shredding salads etc. It is robustly made, and easy to clean.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2012 10:40 AM BST

BVSC PRESENTS...
BVSC PRESENTS...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Relaxing Music, 3 Dec. 2009
This review is from: BVSC PRESENTS... (Audio CD)
Having attended the Buena Vista Social Club concert in Glasgow, and enjoyed it so much, this was the second of their CDs that I purchased. I found it one of the best CDs I've ever owned - completely different to most of the modern artists and the sort of music to listen to if things are not going well. Remember Edmundo Ross? - same sort of rythms but not as cheesy

LiteOn HD-A740GX 160GB Hard Drive, Dual Format,  Multi-region Capable DVD Recorder with DivX
LiteOn HD-A740GX 160GB Hard Drive, Dual Format, Multi-region Capable DVD Recorder with DivX

1.0 out of 5 stars Liteon HD-A760GX, 16 May 2008
The 760 GX is basically the same as the 740GX. I have had mine for just over 12 months. I write this to hopefully prevent anyone else buying one. It worked OK for 6 months, although the software was very delicate and often required several re-entries of info. It then locked up totally. Liteon tech support suggested a procedural fix, which worked for two weeks before the thing locked up again. I'm now told by the local TV repair firm that liteon do not provide support for it to be serviced locally - units have to be returned to Ireland for service at horrendous expense. Spec is great, and if it worked would be unbeatable at the price. I suppose I got what I paid for!

Page: 1 | 2