Profile for Cas Allas Mazda > Reviews

Content by Cas Allas Mazda

Cas Allas Mazda "C A Maz" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Home Alone / Home Alone 2 - Lost In New York [1990] [DVD]
Home Alone / Home Alone 2 - Lost In New York [1990] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Macaulay Culkin

5.0 out of 5 stars The Home Alones, 19 Jun. 2014
I just love these films especially with Joe Pesci and his side-kick. It's funny and full of fun. It's cool to think one could defend their home from burglars like Kevin does - but only in a movie, of course, as real life is much too serious to pull the stunts Kevin does. It's nice to have both films as part of my collection.

Now (Once/Now/Then/After)
Now (Once/Now/Then/After)
by Morris Gleitzman

5.0 out of 5 stars The New Zelda, 19 Jun. 2014
I finished this book yesterday and by the end of it was filled by emotional sadness and happiness in all sorts of ways. I really did enjoy it, although I was shocked by how different this third instalment was compared with the last two books. A lot of time has passed since the last one when Felix was a teen. He is now elderly man of eighty and the story is now being narrated by his granddaughter, Zelda. They also reside in Australia, so a big amount of time has changed things.
I wonder what 'After' is like? I can't wait to read that one.

The Back Road
The Back Road
by Rachel Abbott

5.0 out of 5 stars Scared Me To Death, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Back Road (Paperback)
This is a psychological thriller that really scared me. It made me feel nervous all the way through, so yes, this book did the trick at freaking me out. Being that I've just finished it, I will gladly be adding this one to my shelf.

The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: Book II: The Hidden Gallery (Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place (Quality))
by Maryrose Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Lumawoo, 3 Jun. 2014
I finished reading this book today. It's a great series with the children, governess and the weird Ashtons'. This time they all head to London with their adventure.

Mum's Cronky Car
Mum's Cronky Car
by Anita Pouroulis

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum's Cronky Car, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Mum's Cronky Car (Paperback)
This car remains me of my mother's old car that died on us forcing us to replace it. It's a nice story, all rhyming and funny. I like the realistic theme as well. Yes, I really liked it.

Jim Dandy to the Rescue
Jim Dandy to the Rescue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 10 May 2014
Love this song. It's great as the soundtrack to Overboard. I never thought I get this song, so very happy.

Then (Once/Now/Then/After)
Then (Once/Now/Then/After)
by Morris Gleitzman

5.0 out of 5 stars And Then Felix Became Wilhem, 10 May 2014
A nice but sad story of a boy and a little girl's courage to escape the horrific ordeal of the Nazis. This is the second edition to the series, narrated by Felix. I've enjoyed reading this book.

Cupcakes at Carrington's
Cupcakes at Carrington's
by Alexandra Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Addition To My Bookshelf, 29 April 2014
Yes, I really did enjoy this book.
I found it funny, quirky, fast paced, and a real page-turner. I liked Georgie Hart. She's written in very well, although there are a few unnecessary swear words.

Love's Abiding Joy: Volume 4 (Love Comes Softly)
Love's Abiding Joy: Volume 4 (Love Comes Softly)
by Janette Oke

5.0 out of 5 stars A Feeling of Warmth, 11 April 2014
True to the title I've written above, I really felt this way. It's a lovely series with another I'm ready to read. Reading these books make me feel calm and relaxed. So, yes, Abiding Joy wins my approval.

The Spotted Dog Last Seen
The Spotted Dog Last Seen
by Jessica Scott Kerrin

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Book, 11 April 2014
A very interesting book that differs from others. Some kids will like it, some kids won't as it's more about a mystery than anything else. There are no ghosts or ghouls which pleased me while reading, but others may want that, I didn't. I give it top ratings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14