Profile for Cas Allas Mazda > Reviews

Content by Cas Allas Mazda

Cas Allas Mazda "C A Maz" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Fly Away
Fly Away
by Patricia MacLachlan
Price: 9.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly Away, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Fly Away (Hardcover)
A different kind of book. Printed for small children with big letters and a nice font cover. A story about the worries of flooding with a gentleness of family support. I thought it nice the main character, Lucy, having a secret connection with her baby brother, Teddy. By the end, I was in tears - happy tears.

Seal Island
Seal Island
by Julia Green
Price: 5.16

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Island Life, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Seal Island (Paperback)
A very lovely book; including the front cover - so inviting! A nice children's book with some illustrations. I found the writing relaxing and thoughtful. Grace's character is a lovely girl loving wild-life and the beach. Col is a different sort of boy; a boy with a skilful fishing trade in line for the future along with his father. The island sounded so blissful. I thoroughly enjoyed every page. The friendship between the character's is also heart-warming.

Longings of the Heart (Sydney Cove)
Longings of the Heart (Sydney Cove)
by Bonnie Leon

5.0 out of 5 stars Longings of the Heart, 17 July 2014
Having just finished reading, it brought tears to my eyes. A very nice story. I really enjoyed it, with a good ending as well. I will be happy to read the final in this series.

Atticus Claw Breaks the Law
Atticus Claw Breaks the Law
by Jennifer Gray
Price: 4.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Chaka, Chaka, Chaka, they're laughing at you., 11 July 2014
A great book! I really enjoyed it. I loved the cat, Atticus. This was funny and entertaining, children will enjoy.

Full House (Quick Reads)
Full House (Quick Reads)
by Maeve Binchy
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Full House, 8 July 2014
A quick and fast paced quick-read. Dee Nolan is fed up of her three grown up children taking advantage of her and decides to do something about it by putting a stop to their uncaring, lazy behaviour. It's an okay book, but not one I want to add to my shelf.

The Big Snuggle-up
The Big Snuggle-up
by Brian Patten
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars The Big Snuggle-Up, 7 July 2014
This review is from: The Big Snuggle-up (Paperback)
A perfect book for small children. It teaches love, warmth, understanding and consideration for others. The illustrations are wonderful, making you feel very cosy and safe out and away from the storm. This book made my heart smile.

Hidden Places of Britain
Hidden Places of Britain
by Leslie Thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Places, 3 July 2014
A very good book. Even though it was boring in some places, Leslie Thomas still held my attention. I didn't realise there were places hidden away as suggested in this book. I wish all the pictures were in colour - some were, but the ones that weren't were difficult to see properly. The writing is nice, describing all he was feeling at the time of his visit.

I'm a Little Teapot
I'm a Little Teapot
by Iza Trapani
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Teapot, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: I'm a Little Teapot (Board book)
A lovely children's book with a great rhyming voice. The pictures and illustrations are really good, the teapot looks so alive.

Shutter Island
Shutter Island
by Dennis Lehane
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Thriller, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Shutter Island (Paperback)
I was amazed with this really good book from Dennis Lehane. Such a brilliant thriller full of great suspense. Since, reading the book, I have watched the movie and their both fabulous. Although, I'm glad to have read the book first to have an insight, shock and the thrill which readers love to have when reading. Good stuff!

Home Alone / Home Alone 2 - Lost In New York [1990] [DVD]
Home Alone / Home Alone 2 - Lost In New York [1990] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Macaulay Culkin
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The Home Alones, 19 Jun 2014
I just love these films especially with Joe Pesci and his side-kick. It's funny and full of fun. It's cool to think one could defend their home from burglars like Kevin does - but only in a movie, of course, as real life is much too serious to pull the stunts Kevin does. It's nice to have both films as part of my collection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12