Profile for Doris > Reviews

DELL INSPIRON 1545 LAPTOP AC ADAPTOR CHARGER PA-21 65W + LEAD POWER CORD CABLE
DELL INSPIRON 1545 LAPTOP AC ADAPTOR CHARGER PA-21 65W + LEAD POWER CORD CABLE
Offered by PC 247

1.0 out of 5 stars and this seems like a lucky dip, 14 Mar. 2016
Wish I had read the negative reviews before purchasing - this is NOT a dell charger...the title is misleading.
It gets very hot and cannot have laptop on my lap...as will burn my skin.
Also laptop now not working, so will have to get it repaired!

This is one of those occasions where you get what you pay for...and this seems like a lucky dip, or unlucky in my case.

JESSICA Brilliance Fast Drying Top Coat 14.8 ml
JESSICA Brilliance Fast Drying Top Coat 14.8 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Non shiny chipped nails, 29 Jun. 2015
Not overly impressed, I did my nails last night and left them an hour to dry off so no smudges.
By the time I had a shower in the morning, 2 of them had chipped!
It is also not as shiny as Sechy top coat...I am obsessed by shiny glossy nails, so was disappointed as the reviews seemed so good.

Bodylastics 12 pcs Snap Guard Resistance Bands Set with 5 Stackable anti-snap exercise tubes
Offered by Bodylastics International

4.0 out of 5 stars Good workout, 18 Mar. 2014
I chose these as I have a trainer at my local gym and he uses them all the time.
Having done workouts with him, I decided they would be good for me to have at home and I can take them with me when I travel.
Pretty tough and resistant too.

Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says..., 24 July 2013
I have been trying a few top coats and this seems the best one, so far.
Goes on easy, dry's quickly and gives a shine...exactly what it claims to do! Unlike some other top names brands...

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat - 10 ml
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat - 10 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 22 July 2013
I did some research and this is meant to be one of the top 10 Nail Top Coats.
On day one of using it, I put 2 layers over my nail varnish...it seemed fine at first but when it had dried, I found it had bubbled and looked horrible.
I put this down to the fact I had used 2 coats, so the next day I used just the one coat - all seemed fine, but was not as shiny and glossy as I had thought it would be.
And by the following day, 3 of my nails had chipped and the most strenuous thing I had done was washing up!

Would not recommend this, in fact the Rimmel Top Coat I had been using previously is so much better and gave my nails a shine for days.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex Adults' Trainers, Beige, 7 UK (40 EU)
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex Adults' Trainers, Beige, 7 UK (40 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars What is not to like, 4 Jun. 2013
I have lost count of the amount of Converse trainers I have had - comfortable and you can wear them with anything.

Mizani Supreme Oil Conditioner 250 ml
Mizani Supreme Oil Conditioner 250 ml
Offered by Adams Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Conditioner, 4 Jun. 2013
Really Good conditioner, I found the Mizani products really good and the Supreme oil range is even better.
Normally when my hair is due for relaxing/straightening, the roots are really thick and harder to comb through. Since using this Supreme Oil Conditioner, hair is much much softer and manageable - regrowth is less noticeable.

Gaiam - Pilates Conditioning For Weight Loss [DVD] [2004]
Gaiam - Pilates Conditioning For Weight Loss [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Suzanne Deason
Offered by westworld-

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 4 Jun. 2013
I have used other Gaiam Pilates DVD which made me buy this one - and I was not that impressed.
Exercises are okay, but I could not get into it however many times I tried. The teacher did nothing for me...

Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel 28g / 1 oz.
Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel 28g / 1 oz.
Offered by PharmaCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 4 Jun. 2013
When I discovered this I thought I had to try it and the fact they sell it, means I am not the only one that sufferers from chafing legs when it gets hot.
This product is brilliant and I always have it in the summer.

Tigerbox Black Slim High Gloss Gel Skin Case Cover For Apple iPhone 5 With Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 4 Jun. 2013
Slim black cover for your iPhone - never used a cover on my phone before and of course I wanted a designer one, but decided to go with something basic.
A few people have commented and said they like it and have seen a few of my friends with it.

Page: 1 | 2