Profile for Ethan Fitzpatrick > Reviews

Content by Ethan Fitzpatrick

Ethan Fitzpatrick

Page: 1 | 2
The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life: How to Love Food, Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good! (Hairy Bikers)
by Hairy Bikers
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love reading marsy, 5 Sep 2013
I have lost 2 1/2 stones using the recipes from the first Hairy Dieters book and I have never enjoyed my food so much. I eat delicious meals every day, but I have tried them all so have been desperately awaiting this new book and I am not disappointed!

The recipes in this book are amazing and I can't wait to try them ALL! To give you an idea of what you get I'll list the headings and then pick out some of the most appetising recipes.

BREAKFAST & BRUNCH - Fluffy Banana Pancakes, Light Kedgeree

REAL FOOD FAST - 5 Minute Pizza, Chicken Fajitas, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Crispy Pork Schnitzel with Potato Salad

FAMILY FAVOURITES - Pan Haggerty Light, Mince & Veg Pie with Tumbled Spuds, All in One Spicy Pork and Rice

MEALS WITH MATES - Chicken Provencal, Meatloaf with Spicy Tomato Sauce, Beef Goulash, Beef Stroganoff

MORE FAB FAKEAWAYS - (my personal favourites) Chicken Bhuna, Chicken Biryani, Dieter's Doner Kebabs

FOOD FROM AFAR - Moussaka,Enchiladas

MEALS ON THE MOVE -lots of delicious looking soups, Cornish Pasty

SNACKS & SALADS - Sweet n Savoury Popcorn, Gazpacho

SOMETHING SWEET - Warm Nectarine Tart, Light chocolate Mousse with Raspberries

ALONG SIDES - various rices, mash, jacket potatoes and pastas

These are just some of the recipes in this amazing book and will be my first choices but there are loads more. Like the last book, the recipes are all simple to follow and easy to find all the ingredients and sound absolutely delicious because they are packed full of flavoursome ingredients.

The book is beautifully illustrated too and shows what most of the dishes should look like. I also just love Si and Dave's patter and it is up to its usual standard here plus they give you lots of personal tips and advice on how to shift the pounds.

I've already ;ost over 2 stone using the boys' last book and I can't wait to get rid of the last 2 stone mixing recipes from both books. I have tried to diet most of my adult life and never stuck to it but this is a way of life for me now and it is due to their amazingly delicious recipes and their inspiration as I'm into food in a big way, like them, so figured if they could do it, I could too.

I honestly can't recommend this book highly enough. The last one has literally changed my life. I look forward to every meal time now and I have never enjoyed food so much yet I am slowly and steadily losing weight, all thanks to the Hairy Dieters. They also have an online support group. I promise you will not be disappointed with these recipes (how tasty they are and how easy) or by the results ie the weightloss. It is quite literally the best money I have ever spent.

My Alarm Clock - Wake up to the digital alarm clock app with sleep timer and current weather conditions
Price: 1.21

3.0 out of 5 stars all in this, 5 Sep 2013
Upon recieving this item in the post i trying to unpack and it didnt come. i sent complaint on my a the review so that my item did come and then it came and i had it soon. but it does work and sometimes i enjoy but on the odd occasion i find it to be an ANGRY ONE.

**********
****************8
*********
********** T^:)
tHE STUFF is blue
and it has6 a black of the around the edges sometimes if its pretty like me :P
[...] - this is my website sometim plz visit may page i appreciate it
and somtim
a message is gd :0

Michelin - Pilot Sport 3 (Ki) - 225/40R18 92Y - Summer Tyre (Car) - E/A/71
Michelin - Pilot Sport 3 (Ki) - 225/40R18 92Y - Summer Tyre (Car) - E/A/71
Price: 96.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont understand the rubber, 5 Sep 2013
Hey all! Just reviewing this rubber tyre because i think it is then. When going to rubber out my writing on my page of pencil writings i took the tyre to rub out the stuffs that i didnt then on page. When rubbing it was big and cool but big not small cos large. Then rubbing didnt rub and writing was staying on paper sheet. So i dont undestand that how it and also? Could someone explain to me that it isnt comprehendable rubbering?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2014 6:03 PM BST

Smiths Snaps Spicy Tomato 24 g (Pack of 30)
Smiths Snaps Spicy Tomato 24 g (Pack of 30)
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading
Price: 14.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Reviewing the crisp, 28 Aug 2013
Hello, after purchasing this product of crisp i waited a few days only to receive it later. Once receiving it i received it and opened it for 11.70 which it had cost me which is also expensive for one crisp in a packet. I tried the crisp when sitting at a table on one chair and was good and nice but also cool. Spicy was the after taste and tasted spicy but one crisp i was full for one minute then not then i wasnt hungry then i wanted more so i purchased one more crisp and waited and then ated it so overall if spending money like that amount of huge then buy more cos one is small big not. If anyone else has a problems with it like me then okay cool.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2014 10:42 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars skak, 28 Aug 2013
i need to describe to you the intesity of this product N THE WAY IT MOVESWITH YOUR BODY. tHE ruck sak is very good for number of reason : 1- i like it 2- it is nice and good 3- the zip fastenings are extremley secure - perfect for long mountain hikes to ensure all your belongings are safe and VERY COMFORTABLE.
this is a good bag
i dont have another one like it but i mit buy 2 cos its nice
so ican use one now and one later :-)
many tnx and thnx for sincerely readin me
bye
for mor information plz chek out my youtube for mor stuff and bag review
[...]

Logitech LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System
Logitech LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System
Price: 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars sound safe, 28 Aug 2013
It a speaks sound and cool but also nice and sweet then looks nice cos its speaking speaks and sitting.

STACKERS Set of 3 'CLASSIC SIZE' - Cream STACKER Set of 3 Stacking Jewellery Box with Purple Lining
Offered by Gifts in Time Ltd.
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 Aug 2013
i am so pleased with this product i go as far as saying i had completleychnage my life,qhen i recieves it it felt like jesus had come bak ato the door the postman was so good. i am 100 percent yes buy this and i think you will benefit greatly from this item. well done, many thanks.
congratulations on your a level results

Splash Soft Ice Cube Tray
Splash Soft Ice Cube Tray
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 1.95

1.0 out of 5 stars horrendous issues occuring atm, 28 Aug 2013
Hey all, just writing this message of the review of the item to let you know thats and then. The splash soft ice stuff was exstatic to commence with then all hell broke loose cos it went mad then things happened cos it was crazy mad then stopped. To end this note, i just want need to state how unbeleivable it can be if you stick with it and keep putting that oil in the tray because oil ice is brilliant but then maybe after sometimes soon.
Thanksyous for reading hope you enjoy and buy the blue one cos colour cool others lessy cools.

Happy Birthday (Cream Cake) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Happy Birthday (Cream Cake) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Price: 30.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Problem, 28 Aug 2013
********************NO NO NOO NO NO BAD NO NO NONO NOOO OH GOOD GOD NO PLease NO!!!!!!!****************************
I need to highlight firstly a big problem and negative about this. I am deeply problem and a sad and my mind has many troubles. When i tried to printt card it told me email was how and i do noT UNDERSTAND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A TRAGIC DISASTER
EVERYONE
BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
WE WILL DIE
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2014 9:56 PM GMT

E.L.F Kabuki Face Powder Brush, Blush Brush Bronzer Brush
E.L.F Kabuki Face Powder Brush, Blush Brush Bronzer Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars The best fruit!, 28 Aug 2013
I received this whilst eating the bestest fruits i have ever experienced in the mouth. Then i went downstairs and bronzed my face only to notice that it whited my head! It was white! All white and nothing else on it. For such a product to cost that amount only to go and not a and okay then. Finally it was finished but then started over again then went away because was crazy then ok product all good.

Page: 1 | 2