ARRAY(0xaed07fe4)

Content by Fluffsta

Fluffsta

Price: 20.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing rich sound and balance., 8 Jan 2011
Simply a great pair of headphones for use with gaming or music. Amazing rich and deep bass and also quite loud when pushed! I have owned many pairs of headphones for gaming but these at under 40 quid are a steal. Must also note that Mic is detachable and can be plugged into a laptop mic port as a cool device. Mic is sounds clear and rich. Range of freq of mic and speakers are great. When used with a Creative XFI sound card and the crystallizer switched on this headset really is amazing. I dont rate many things 5 star but these get the full 5 star rating from me. 5th star is for the price of [...] on Amazon. I paid [...] for these 2+ years ago.

Hitman
Hitman
by Bret Hart
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing insight into the wrestling world. Honest and humble., 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: Hitman (Paperback)
Even though Bret Hart wasn't my favourite wrestler back in the day his book is probably the best book to read to get some insight into the wrestling world. Bret really gives an honest account of his life all over the world in the territories including Japan, England, Germany the WWF/WCW and Stampede Wrestling. Along the way you will get great a great understanding of people like Tom Billington (Dynamite Kid),Hogan, Vince, Savage, Flair, Shawn Michaels, British Bulldog and Brets own family. Lots of wrestlers have demons in the form of somas or steroids, alcohol abuse or painkillers but Bret suffered demons through his relationships, family, and decisions.

If you want a real account of life behind WWF/WWE doors then this is the book for you. This isn't a watered down WWE production book made by WWE propagandist writers but a real good slice of life behind WWF doors.

Sony MDR-V150 Headphones with Reversible Housing for DJ Monitoring
Sony MDR-V150 Headphones with Reversible Housing for DJ Monitoring
Price: 13.52

4.0 out of 5 stars A great buy on for the price., 17 Dec 2010
I got myself a pair of these headphones as a stop gap between a expensive pair which stop working and my next buy but to my surprise I was very impressed with the sound quality. Great Bass and good mids with average highs. I recently ordered a pair of Sennheiser HD201's to replace the Sony pair of headphones but the sound quality of the Sonys is still superior to the Sennheiser HD201. These Sonys have a good loud output with a decent sound all round especially for this cheap price.

I will be keeping this pair of Sonys for now.

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Price: 15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Tinny sound, quiet and no bass., 17 Dec 2010
I own a few Sennheiser products including the CX550 Style II and have always been a fan of such great quality and sound apart from these HD201's.

Good points
Decent high range.

Bad points
Too quiet even at max volume on devices.
Absolutely no bass. Even forced bass sounds awful.
Mids sound awful giving off a 'tinny' sound.

Overall a poor product when I have had such better products from Sennheiser in the past. I was another person dragged in by Amazons 5 star reviews for this product when I should have paid attention to such low reviews from other users. I ordered these headphones to replace and upgrade my pair of Sony MDR-V150 headphones but the Sony pair are superior to the Sennheiser pair. I still rate as the best headphones for gaming (PC) and music (ipod) I have had recently are the Creative HS800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset with Detachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone. Combined with a XFI sound card they are awesome unlike these Sennheiser pair of headphones. I gave them a 2 star instead of a 1 star only because they were cheap.

Kit In Car Holder for iPhone 3G/3GS
Kit In Car Holder for iPhone 3G/3GS
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sturdy and solid., 15 Dec 2010
What a sturdy piece of kit this is! Much better than a previous product I had and less expensive. You can twist the holder in any direction and even over rough terrain the holder sits tight without moving.