Profile for Jo Wright > Reviews

Content by Jo Wright

Jo Wright "Jo" (Notts, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Set of 30 Super Bright Solar String Star Garden Lights LED Fairy Lanterns by Smart Solar
Offered by M&T TECH(UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly and pretty in my garden, 3 Jun. 2015
The stars are fairly small but I really like that. The string is quite long and they shine out quite brightly, even after a fairly dull day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these. They're lovely.

Eat Healthy Hypnosis - Free Stop Cravings, Improve Blood Sugar, Eat High Protein Low Carb Healthy Fat Food, Exercise Portion Control to Lose Weight Fast with Meditation and Hypnotism Program

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't hurt to use it, 4 May 2015
I really think this works. I think you have to keep it up and and least 2-3 days a week. Having said that I haven't lost weight but I feel better in myself and I know I am eating better.

50 Multi-Colour LED Blossoming Flower Solar Powered Garden Fairy Lights / String Lights / Christmas Lights by SPV Light: The Solar Lights & Lighting Specialists (Free 2 Year Warranty Included)

CostMad Silicone Easter Egg Chocolate Cake 6 Cup Mould Mold Bakeware Baking Tray Sugarcraft Fondant Icing Soap Jelly Ice Cubes Decorating (Yellow)
Offered by CostMad-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour I ordered, 30 April 2015
It is as I expected, although why bother ordering a particular colour if they just send you whatever colour they want to?

Mountain Warehouse Nolana Womens Fleece Grey 12
Mountain Warehouse Nolana Womens Fleece Grey 12
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this little hoodie, 26 Jan. 2015
I really like this little hoodie. Very warm, but small enough to stuff in a bag when you are too warm. A nice little casual hoodie.

Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Black/Red, Large
Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch - Black/Red, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Like other reviews he says it has quite a short ..., 11 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for my partner. He really likes it. Like other reviews he says it has quite a short battery life, but this isn't a problem for him as he only does short runs. Having looked at it myself the display is clear and easy to use. It's not too big on the wrist.

Russell Hobbs 21370 Steamglide Professional Iron - Black
Russell Hobbs 21370 Steamglide Professional Iron - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iron. I have tested the auto shut off ..., 11 Jan. 2015
Great iron. I have tested the auto shut off that works perfectly and great for an airhead like me who has been known to leave the iron on and gone to work. I find it quite heavy when it's full but this doesn't give me any problems personally. I think it is fairly comparable in weight to most other modern irons. I would recommend this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2015 10:49 PM GMT

Skechers On The Go, Womens Hi-Top, Grey (Char), 6 UK (39 EU)
Skechers On The Go, Womens Hi-Top, Grey (Char), 6 UK (39 EU)
Offered by Bells Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as comfortable as expected, 11 Jan. 2015
I do like them, and they do fit my size but the memory foam insoles are not quite as comfortable as I had expected. I bought another pair of skecher last summer that felt like slippers on and were so comfy to walk in, and these don't compare to that. All that said, I like the look of them and they do all I need.

Let's Preserve It: 579 recipes for preserving fruits and vegetables and making jams, jellies, chutneys, pickles and fruit butters and cheeses (Square Peg Cookery Classics)
by Beryl Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Followed a recommendation in a Nigella Lawson ..., 4 Sept. 2014
Love it! Followed a recommendation in a Nigella Lawson book and she couldn't have been more right. I have made some of the jam and the beetroot chutney. It is a really good basic jam and preserves book. Probably more for the beginner than anything else, but even an experienced cook could use this for average weights and measures. Nothing fancy in this book, just good old fashioned jam.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm afraid I put it in the bin because it was useless. I couldn't write on it properly and it ..., 4 Sept. 2014
Rubbish product. I'm afraid I put it in the bin because it was useless. I couldn't write on it properly and it didn't suit my needs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7