Profile for Snelly > Reviews

Content by Snelly

Snelly (Florida)

Men's in vogue Sterling Silver Stud Earrings set with Swarovski Diamond Cut Crystal Stones. Gift Box.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful earrings, 23 Nov 2012
I love the earrings. They were listed for men , but I bought them forself as I was looking for some larger sized studs. The Swarovski crystals are perfect and very sparkly with a nice solid setting. I would buy these again.

Pin The Smile on The Skeleton
Pin The Smile on The Skeleton

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun skeleton game, 23 Nov 2012
The children really enjoyed playing this game at a party we had. The self sticking faces made it very easy for them to use. We just taped the skeleton to the patio door and was ready to go.

Amscan Pinata Blindfold
Amscan Pinata Blindfold
Price: 1.45

3.0 out of 5 stars pinata blindfold, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Amscan Pinata Blindfold (Toy)
The blindfold elastic was too loose to keep it in place on the childrens faces while they played Pin the Smile on the skeleton. I ended up using some eye shades I had from a recent flight instead.

Storm Women's Pavilion Laptop Bag Brown STDX-DIST19
Storm Women's Pavilion Laptop Bag Brown STDX-DIST19

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic laptop bag, 23 Nov 2012
Fabulous laptop bag...it has loads of storage for my passport, and folders , files etc. The seams are very solid and I also appreciated that the straps could be adjusted accordingly. I will deifinitely recommend the Storm laptop bag to my friends

Amscan International Pinata Conventional Frank
Amscan International Pinata Conventional Frank
Offered by LEGS GALORE
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Frankenstein Pinata, 23 Nov 2012
Was very dissappointed that the pinata arrived too late to use it for the Halloween party.
The pinata looks very nice though...maybe use it next year.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragonfly charm, 6 Dec 2011
This charm is gorgeous and for the money a great buy! My niece loves it dangling on her charm bracelet. Am going to purchase additional ones in different colours now:)

Prince William & Kate Royal Wedding Souvenir Plate
Prince William & Kate Royal Wedding Souvenir Plate

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Wedding Souvenir Plate, 6 Dec 2011
This a lovely collector's plate....beautifully done with regal colours. I will definitely recommend this to my friends for their collections.

Royal Wedding Acrylic Fridge Magnet, Prince William and Kate in the Royal Coach
Royal Wedding Acrylic Fridge Magnet, Prince William and Kate in the Royal Coach

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal wedding magnets, 6 Dec 2011
The magnets I ordered turned out nicely. They are to be used for my family and friends for their magnet collections. With the picture of the happily married couple in the royal coach, it has vivid colours and a nice background.

Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (PSP)
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (PSP)
Offered by Musicland Ltd
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Assassins Creed PSP, 23 Dec 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This was a gift for my husband and he was extremely happy with the graphics and action of this game.