Profile for F Taylor > Reviews

Content by F Taylor

F Taylor (uk)

200G Genuine Pine Tar Soap
200G Genuine Pine Tar Soap
Offered by Christina May Ltd.
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous stuff, 18 Oct 2010
This review is from: 200G Genuine Pine Tar Soap (Misc.)
This soap is amazing. It does have quite a strong smell, but only while you're using it, it doesn't linger on your skin. I have had terrible big spots on my chin for most of my adult life. I started using this morning and evening on my face. Initially the spots got worse for a day or two and then completely dissapeared!As long as I use this I only ever get the occasional tiny hardly noticable spot. Such a relief. I would highly recommend this to anyone with achne or bad spots.I was suspicious of using soap so often on the face, but my usually oily skin has never looked better. It is supposed to be good for fungal conditions too.Apparently, my Mum tells me, my Grandfather swore by it!

Bagpuss - Musical Pink Lizzie Mouse Soft Toy 12 Inch
Bagpuss - Musical Pink Lizzie Mouse Soft Toy 12 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars much better than described, 12 Feb 2010
We've had this mouse for 6 years now and shes been played with to grimyness and the batteries ran out. However because my little girl loved it so much I did surgery in the back and removed the sound box, tacked up the back, put it through a normal 40 degree cycle, replaced the 3 little 1.5v batteries in the sound box ( yes they are really replacable), put it back in the mouse, sewed it all back up - hey presto - good as new for another 6 years!Marvellous, magical bagpuss mouse toy. If you love the little mice from bagpuss, you'll love this. We are saving up for Charlie mouse now : )
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2010 10:55 PM GMT

MORNING AND EVENING MATT TAN BLUE IMLTH
MORNING AND EVENING MATT TAN BLUE IMLTH
by SPURGEON C H
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: 10.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellence from Spurgeon, 11 Dec 2009
Each day has a short passage (often only a sentence),from the bible for morning and evening and then a short passage written on it by Spurgeon.I wanted something that would stick to the authenticity of Gods word rather than pandering to the human heart as so many modern daily studies do. This provides that.

Raising Our Children, Raising Ourselves
Raising Our Children, Raising Ourselves
by Naomi Aldort
Price: 10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has changed me., 27 Jan 2008
This book is excellent for helping anyone who is looking to really connect with their children.It is the most practical parenting book I have ever read, full of real examples to help when you are actually in the situations yourself.Not only has it altered my attitude to my children, but to all humans.I am finding the tools helpful and liberating in all my relationships, including my relationship with myself!I cannot recommend this enough.