Profile for Mrs. Beverley A. Ashwin > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Beverley ...

Mrs. Beverley A. Ashwin "BevA" (UK)

SUPI sockclips - clever patent from Finland - 15 pieces in 3 colours red + blue + yellow
Offered by a-m-w-shop
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Used correctly they're brilliant, 13 Aug 2013
When I first put these on I thought they would not hold and found them loose in the washing machine. However, on a further inspection I notices the top has zigzag cuts. You need to lock these two pieces together. When this is done the socks are then extremely secure. The different colours also make it easier to sort out the families socks. A worthwhile purchase.

Ladies Peter Pan Fancy Dress Costume - Ladies UK Size 8 - 12 Small
Ladies Peter Pan Fancy Dress Costume - Ladies UK Size 8 - 12 Small
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 15 Mar 2013
Made of descend material and comfortable to wear. Not too revealing, like some costumes you get. The hat was a bit bent in the packaging but flattened out ok.

Genuine PnH Veterinary Bedding  - Vet Bedding Roll - 3metre x 76cm - Grey
Genuine PnH Veterinary Bedding - Vet Bedding Roll - 3metre x 76cm - Grey
Offered by Pet n Home
Price: 38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, just cut to size, 2 Jan 2013
Great to cut to size for your dog. It works out much cheaper than buying individual pieces. It keeps your dog dry and comfortable. Vets recommend it so you can't go wrong!

Opal Cherry Stone Neck Thermal Pillow
Opal Cherry Stone Neck Thermal Pillow
Price: 15.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product. You will love it!, 2 Jan 2013
I bought this as a gift for my dad as I have owned one of these for the last 10 years and it's still going strong. They heat up quickly in the microwave and stay warm much longer than the wheat bags. The whole family use it. You can drape it round your neck or I've even driven to work with it looked in the small if my back. I've even used it to warm up a frozen padlock.

Coolaroo Pet Bed, Large
Coolaroo Pet Bed, Large
Price: 40.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Big but brilliant, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Coolaroo Pet Bed, Large (Misc.)
I have two Labradors, one nearly 12 years old and one nearly 2. I bought only one bed at first because I wanted to try it and thought the older dog wouldn't go on it. Really pleased I did this for two reasons. Firstly, the bed is huge so two of these would not have fitted in their purpose built kennel and secondly the dogs love it and sleep together. There is plenty of room for them both to stretch out and be comfortable. My younger dog did chew one corner so I had to buy a replacement cover but she has left it alone since. I think these beds are fantastic, your dog can stretch out in a comfortable position and the bedding does not get damp because the air can circulate underneath the bed, keeping your dog comfortable, dry and away from draughts. Word of advice. If you only have one medium size dog you may want to go for the next size down!

Franklin SPQ109 Collins Pocket Speller
Franklin SPQ109 Collins Pocket Speller
Price: 15.04

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the kids, 30 Sep 2011
A must if your kids have difficulties spelling. Easy to use. You only have to type the word in phonetically and it quickly find the correct word. Even if your child only knows the start of the word, just insert a ? And the spellcheck will find it. The confusable button is brilliant, giving a short description of each word. Another good feature is "my list". They can store the words they have looked up for future use. A brilliant gadget.

Canny Collar 38cm - 43cm Size 4 210g
Canny Collar 38cm - 43cm Size 4 210g
Offered by Mr Pets
Price: 13.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Sep 2011
This product is a must if you have a strong dog. My Labrador is ok for most of the time, but if she sees another dog will pull and I struggle to hold her. This collar has sorted the problem. The first time she wore it she tried to get it off but soon gave up. The only thing you have to watch for is, if you have too much slack on the lead it can slip off the nose. However, once you get the hang of it there is no problem. It's kind and doesn't hurt the dog. It just applies a little pressure on the nose if the dig pulls.

Dyson Soft Dusting Brush - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Dyson Soft Dusting Brush - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Offered by Gagi Spares
Price: 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 16 April 2011
A very worthwhile purchase. It keeps dust at bay for much longer, because it gets rid of the dust instead of just moving it around.

WMF Perfect Plus Pressure Cooker 6.5ltr 22cm diameter 18/10 stainless steel
WMF Perfect Plus Pressure Cooker 6.5ltr 22cm diameter 18/10 stainless steel
Price: 142.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs A, 28 Sep 2009
Fantastic product. I'm really pleased I didn't buy a cheaper model. Extreemly well made with easy to understand instruction. We grow our own vegetables and have found it so good for beetroot which is now cooked in a third of the time. My slow cooker has not been used since, why cook a stew all day when it can be done in 30 minutes. The food is so tasty, it keeps in all the flavours.