Profile for Miss Grace Wilkinson > Reviews

Content by Miss Grace Wil...

Miss Grace Wilkinson

Page: 1 | 2
SFR Skate/Scooter/BMX Helmet - Metallic Red L-XL (57cm-59cm)
SFR Skate/Scooter/BMX Helmet - Metallic Red L-XL (57cm-59cm)
Offered by Skate Asylum
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - looks great and fits perfectly, 22 Oct 2013
Really lovely helmet. It has taken me years to finally order one. My daughter and I will now look very smart and be much safer when we go out on our bikes together. How could I insist on her wearing a helmet when I didn't have one.

Active Orthotics Silicone blue spot heel cups M
Active Orthotics Silicone blue spot heel cups M
Offered by Active Orthotics
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Oct 2013
It is a strange sensation at first but wearing them has meant I can wear my flat boots (1 inch heel) with great comfort. I have Plantar fasciitis and orthotic heel supports with arches included in them absolutely kill me, it is like pounding my arches on a rock. These heel cups are marvelous. Once I had got used to them I don't even notice they are in my boots any more, I just know I am in no pain. Highly recomended. I struggled with what size to buy. My shoe size is UK 5.5 to 6 and I bought Medium.

Victorinox 2-4 Layer Leather Pouch for Officer's Knife  - Leather, Brown
Victorinox 2-4 Layer Leather Pouch for Officer's Knife - Leather, Brown
Price: 10.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely pouch - great colour, 24 Sep 2013
This fitted the Victorinox Climber Swiss Army Knife 1370330 VICCLIMBLACK perfectly and it looks to me as if it will fit on to a fairly wide belt.

Victorinox Climber Swiss Army Knife (Black) 1370330 VICCLIMBLACK
Victorinox Climber Swiss Army Knife (Black) 1370330 VICCLIMBLACK
Offered by UK Outdoor Store
Price: 24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality product, 24 Sep 2013
This is an excellent swiss army knife. Just the right size for your pocket or keyring. Just the right amount tools and a lovely black shiny outer casing. I bought this for a friend. My husband had received one a while ago with a rubberised outer casing and he envies this one, iit is much more attractive.

Treasure Islands: Tax Havens and the Men who Stole the World
Treasure Islands: Tax Havens and the Men who Stole the World
by Nicholas Shaxson
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible read., 11 Sep 2013
Possibly the most important book on the causes of the current financial problems in the west. I thought it was brilliant. Well done Nicholas Shaxson you are a brave man.

Rokono BASS+ Mini Speaker for iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 Player / Laptop - Black
Offered by Gadget Hunter
Price: 14.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Really useful, we lot it, 12 Jun 2013
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He loves it and my daughter and I keep borrowing it. It's fab in garden, fab on the beach. Good sound quality. The extension enclosed does not work. I emailed Gadget Hunter about this and they didn't respond.

Vans Unisex Authentic Trainer true white VEE3W00 5.5 UK
Vans Unisex Authentic Trainer true white VEE3W00 5.5 UK
Offered by stylesahead01
Price: 38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 12 Jun 2013
I have been searching and searching for a couple of years for new white plimsoles but being a half size most shops do no produce them in half sizes. So I finally decided to bit the bullet and pay the money for a pair of Vans. I am over the moon with them. I quite fancy some other colours now. I'll have to save my pennies.

Swingball Classic
Swingball Classic
Offered by Crocodile Web Group
Price: 19.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Swingball Classic (Toy)
We have had this toy for a while now and have looked after it putting it away in the winter or when there is a chance of rain and it has provided endless hours of fun and is still in really good condition. Really pleased with this purchase.

Anticancer: A New Way of Life
Anticancer: A New Way of Life
by David Servan-Schreiber
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Important Book, 2 May 2013
I would highly recommend this book to read for anyone who is suffering from or has suffered from Cancer. I would also recommend it for anyone who hasn't had cancer but would like to reduce the chances of them getting it. It will open your eyes and change you life.

Binatone Latitude 100 Twin Walkie Talkie
Binatone Latitude 100 Twin Walkie Talkie
Price: 16.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 May 2013
These have given my eight year old daughter endless hours of fun with her friends. So much better than Barbie Walkie Talkies. My husband went to the local shop and tried it out and we could still hear him back at the house. Very impressive range. We have had to change the channel though on occasions because of picking up other people in the surrounding area.

Page: 1 | 2