Profile for N. Mekenkamp > Reviews

Content by N. Mekenkamp

N. Mekenkamp "Meek" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Universal Rubber Stand Car Dashboard Mount Holder for iPhone 6 plus/iPhone 6 5S 5G 5C 4S 4G 3gs
Offered by Harry Gong

1.0 out of 5 stars Might be good if you drive like a snail and don't turn, otherwise rubbish, 4 Feb. 2015
Does not work unless your dashboard is 100% level. I put my phone in it and tried to place it as level as possible, but on the first roundabout my phone and holder flew against the passenger window. After I pulled over to pick up my phone and put it and the holder back in place, I accellerated a bit aggressively (in a car that is by no means fast) and the phone flew through the car and landed in the rear. That is when I decided to bin it.

15 Moreinks Premium Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-526 / PGI-525 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't work..., 21 Mar. 2014
I have tried a number of these now and decided to bin them all as none that I have tried have worked so far. I have a Canon MG5250 printer and I have had to go back to using Canon originals.

Round Vinyl Tablecloth (137cm diameter) - Recipe design
Round Vinyl Tablecloth (137cm diameter) - Recipe design
Offered by Doreen Preston and Son

4.0 out of 5 stars Not high end, but does a good job, 21 Mar. 2014
I bought this tablecloth for our kitchen table so we could use it on a daily basis with our kid and although it is not high end quality, it does a good job. Great value for money.

Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible ISR, met.- grey , Model Car, Ready-made, Bburago 1:18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great finishing, 21 Mar. 2014
Great car, great finishing. My son loves it. I can only recommend it as the level of detail is fantastic.

Bburago 1:24 Lotus Evora S IPS Yellow
Bburago 1:24 Lotus Evora S IPS Yellow
Offered by Life Unearthed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Mar. 2014
This car is solidly put together and I cannot fault it. Much better quality than the Baa Fire Range Rover that I bought at the same time.

Panasonic Button cell Lithium, 5 pcs., blister card CR 2354 P 5-BL Panasonic
Panasonic Button cell Lithium, 5 pcs., blister card CR 2354 P 5-BL Panasonic
Offered by A&M Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Mar. 2014
Great value, for these batteries. I don't know if they last longer or shorter than others, but they work fine.

Burago 1:24 Baa Airport Fire Range Rover
Burago 1:24 Baa Airport Fire Range Rover
Offered by ScaleFarm

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality for a Bburago, 21 Mar. 2014
Received the car and all was great from the seller side. I am just very disappointed in the quality of finishing of this item. I have a feeling that this is not an original Bburago as it seems to be put together very badly. Part are loose, the roof rack keeps popping off, the bottom of the car is easily detached. I normally rate Bburago highly, but if original, it is very disappointing.

Psp Mains Charger / AC Power Adaptor for Sony
Psp Mains Charger / AC Power Adaptor for Sony
Offered by POWERPLUS

1.0 out of 5 stars Burnt out the minute I plugged it in, 21 Mar. 2014
I plugged this charger into my socket and immediately I could hear crackling I could smell the distinct burning smell. No light came on and it is needless to say that it did not charge. Even if it would have charged, I am sure that it would have burnt out sooner or later. I am not wasting my time returning it as it was so cheap, but don't waste your money on this charger.

Fiskars PowerGear 911663 Medium Bypass Pruner
Fiskars PowerGear 911663 Medium Bypass Pruner
Offered by deals-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product however when received it turned out to be used, 27 Feb. 2014
I had seen this pruner at homebase and when checking on Amazon it was listed new at half the price. When I received the Pruner it was used and repackaged. There was dirt on there and they had obviously been used in the garden and not just taken out of the packaging. I did not return them as I still like them, but it was false advertising.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Motorcycle Locking Strap Bike Handlebar Mount with Waterproof Tough Case for the Apple iPhone 5 5s
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really suitable for Iphone 5s, 27 Feb. 2014
I use this case for my Iphone on my motorcycle and first of all I have to say that it does the job and keeps the phone dry.
The one thing that is an issue is that it is a very snug fit, so opening the case can be difficult, especially if the case is mounted on a bike. When opening the case, because of the snug fit there is a lot of stress on the latches and because of the rather flimsy finishing I have broken off part of the latches already (bought in October 2013), Finally, this case was designed for the Iphone 5 and the home button on the 5s is raised slightly higher, which causes for Siri to activate every time you close the case, you can get rid of Siri with the on/off button, but the home button cannot be used as it is constantly pressed. So it works, but once this one goes (which I think will be in the next two months) I will not replace it with the same one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4