Profile for Jason Millman > Reviews

Content by Jason Millman

Jason Millman

Page: 1 | 2
Toddler Harness & Reins (Happyface Baba Sheep Premier Design)
Toddler Harness & Reins (Happyface Baba Sheep Premier Design)
Offered by Happy Face

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, well priced product!, 4 Jun 2014
Good quality product that my little boy likes to wear due to the fact that it looks funny & cute!

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Polyurethane Origami CaseMineral Black  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" (3rd Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Polyurethane Origami CaseMineral Black [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" (3rd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case / Bad price, 4 Feb 2014
The case is excellent, I knew it would be.
But as always with kindle, their official cases for their products are well overpriced.

Photographing Models: Everything You Need to Know Before, During, and After the Shoot (Voices That Matter)
by Frank Doorhof

5.0 out of 5 stars Model photography, 15 Jan 2014
Excellent book covering everything you would need to know in the world of model photography!....way better than I had expected.

Great Big War Game (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Great Big War Game (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Big War!!!, 15 Jan 2014
I'm not easily impressed by games, especially by 'war strategy' types.....but this is great!....better than I would have imagined...all in all it's excellent!

Light Science and Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting
Light Science and Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting
by Fil Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Light!!!, 1 Jan 2014
An excellent book providing the reader with all the important knowledge required to understand the importance of light in photography.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

4.0 out of 5 stars 2nd generation kindle fire hd, 27 Oct 2013
My kindle fire is great, I wanted a low priced tablet to display photographs, and with the hd screen it does that job excellently!
I wanted to surf the net, it does that without any problems & I wanted to watch 'you tube' videos, it does that too!
Therefore, I'm not complaining.
Finally, well done Amazon!...it came with a mains adapter to charge the device for free!!!

Afghan Heat: SAS Operations in Afganistan: War in Afghanistan
Afghan Heat: SAS Operations in Afganistan: War in Afghanistan

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed More!…, 16 Jun 2013
This is a good book, having read many books on war and special forces this didnt dissapoint.
The problem really boils down to the fact that it was too short…far too short a read for my liking, and, it is crammed full of basic spelling mistakes etc.
Having said this, it didnt cost much, and it was still a great read anyway!!!

Working With Warriors
Working With Warriors

5.0 out of 5 stars good book!, 12 Jun 2013
Very interesting read, as a martial artist of 20 years I agree totally with all that's said about there being a 'big' difference between what works in the safety of the dojo, and what does and doesn't work on the streets.
I'm not sure I condone some of these guys behaviour on the doors, some of there actions seemed extremely excessive, but in all fairness, I wasn't actually there so I may well be wrong!
Anyway, lots of lessons to learn within the pages of this book.
Thanks to Dennis for taking the time to produce this.

Watch My Back
Watch My Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth my time!, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Watch My Back (Kindle Edition)
I must admit, many times whilst reading this I kept thinking 'that was unnecessary Geoff'....or 'what a complete animal'.
But after completing the book, and upon reflection, I have to say that I understand why he did everything he did, I'm not suggesting that I condone it all (I doubt he does either) but I did understand.

As a man of combat training for over 20 years now, I could relate to a lot of what he has to say, and I have learnt a hell of a lot more!
Without a doubt Geoff is a truly exceptional man.
This is the BEST book I have ever read!

The Devil: Britain's Most Feared Underworld Taxman
The Devil: Britain's Most Feared Underworld Taxman

5.0 out of 5 stars Devil, 24 Feb 2013
An excellent book, I loved it!!!
Better than I could have imagined it would be. I'll be reading it again at sometime in the future.

Page: 1 | 2