Profile for veridien > Reviews

Content by veridien

veridien

200 x Heavy Duty Wheelie Bin Bags /Black Sacks / Liners / (760x1200x1370) 160 Gauge
Offered by Amico Packaging Leicester LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 5 Sep 2013
These come well packaged and are strong enough to be re-used at least three times. They fit a standard wheelie perfectly. Previously I had to duct tape the bags to the bin but not these - I just tie a very small knot and they stretch fit onto the bin rim. Will be purchasing these again - definitely

Kit UK 3-Pin to Euro 2-Pin Mains Adapter / Travel Plug - White
Kit UK 3-Pin to Euro 2-Pin Mains Adapter / Travel Plug - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Work just fine, 5 Sep 2013
I'd seen some negative reviews about these plugs, however I found the plugs worked fine in Greece and are of good quality

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Premier Products

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent toothbrush, 4 Aug 2013
I have been using this model for years and I did consider about purchasing one of the more expensive toothbrushes thinking they might be better as this one was not expensive but actually this one is such good value for money and cleans the same as any of the others.

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 May 2012
I read the reviews before purchasing - the good and the bad ones. My experience has only been positive. The instructions are very simple to follow. I have it to connect my SkyHD box and PS3 and it automatically switches between the two.

My Sky box is on all the time so when I switch on the PS3 the switching box automatically finds the PS3 signal. Switch off the PS3 and it automatically goes back to Sky. If you have both Sky and PS3 sets on then you will need to press the select button on the switching box to switch between signals - I only need to do this when the PS3 is on to charge the controller.

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1 TB USB 2.0 Ultra-portable External Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast ... like an extension of my laptop, 11 Dec 2011
Read plenty of reviews before buying and was not disappointed. It's fast at transferring files - in fact no different to using hard drive. Takes about 5-10 seconds before it shows in the browswer after plugging in. Neat and well made. Runs off my Dell Studio 17 via USB.

Chord SQUEEZE CAPO - ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC
Chord SQUEEZE CAPO - ACOUSTIC/ELECTRIC
Offered by Mad Choice--Ships from HK station

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 5 Oct 2011
I bought this for my daughter as the reviews were generally good.

The product does have a good quality feel to it being made of coated aluminium. The spring is remarkably stiff but then it does need to hold down the strings.

The problem with the first one was that the stem snapped at the hinge. Aftersales was very good and sent a replacement no quibble - second one has been fine.

Hand Held Safety Air Horn Non-Flammable Propellant
Hand Held Safety Air Horn Non-Flammable Propellant
Offered by EVAQ8

5.0 out of 5 stars L-O-U-D !!!!, 19 July 2011
After reading several reviews we decided on this product. We had the loudest air horn at Stowe corner this year and it hasn't fallen apart like others seem to.

Everyday Im shufflin small black standard fit T-shirt
Everyday Im shufflin small black standard fit T-shirt

2.0 out of 5 stars Everyday I'm shufflin T-shirt, 15 Jun 2011
First impression good but hem came undone on first wear before it was even washed. Returns policy second to none I have to say but was let down again on the replacement which also came undone almost immediately. I now have two of these T-shirts without hems - wearable but not the quality I expected from an Amazon marketplace.