Profile for Susan Day > Reviews

Electra Glide in Blue
Dvd ~ Robert Blake
Offered by DaaVeeDee-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars I love this film, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Electra Glide in Blue (DVD)
But this particular version has very large subtitles, in various languages and they are impossible to remove - or at least I couldn't find a way of doing it. Quite interesting in a way because you do find yourself learning the said languages before the film ends. Apart from that, it's not bad but the quality of the film is a bit ropey in places

The Heart of Tantric Sex
The Heart of Tantric Sex
by Diana Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars A book every man should read, 30 Sept. 2013
Extremely informative, and suddenly the Kama Sutra seems to make more sense. Even if you aren't really interested in the religious aspect it provides a valuable insight into the way men and women react during sex.

Bosch Rotak 32R Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 32cm Cutting Width
Bosch Rotak 32R Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 32cm Cutting Width

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little mower but......, 30 Sept. 2013
I only used it once, which was fine. Went to use it for the second time yesterday and it refused to start at all. I checked the fuse and my electrical supply and all was ok. Contacted Amazon today and they processed my replacement immediately, I received an email confirming that delivery would be in two days time. Only drawback is that I have to take my original mower to a collection point which means paying for a taxi. Otherwise the service was excellent although the mower is not. Hopefully the replacement will be ok because I found it light and easy to use as I only have a small garden. Perhaps a detachable lead would been better as I'd rather keep power leads in the house as I did with my old Flymo.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 1:50 PM GMT