Profile for Can Balkan > Reviews

Content by Can Balkan

Can Balkan (istanbul Turkey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Role/Play [DVD]
Role/Play [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Montgomery
Price: 6.19

3.0 out of 5 stars slow..., 2 July 2013
This review is from: Role/Play [DVD] (DVD)
Nice film but I expected something more moving and capturing (I know it's not an adventure movie) but it could be a little bit more easy watching. Mostly conversations and ofcourse good view ;) .

Piece By Piece
Piece By Piece
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Her best album for me, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Piece By Piece (Audio CD)
I heard her thanks to one of my friend's suggestion and now so glad to know her. The song "Piece By Piece" alone is worth every penny to me. Own this.

The Golden Girls - The Complete First Season [DVD]
The Golden Girls - The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Beatrice Arthur

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden DVD, 2 July 2013
Golden Girls is timeless and this set is a proof to that. It takes you to the past and now you find it more and more enjoyable.

Glass: String Quartets 2,3,4,5
Glass: String Quartets 2,3,4,5
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music...., 2 July 2013
I had heard it while surfing on internet then I bought and now it's one of my most treasured cds ever. Buy it with no hesitate !!!

Having Fun With Elvis On Stage - Special Extended Edition
Having Fun With Elvis On Stage - Special Extended Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars FOR DIE HARD ELVIS FANS; WINNER..., 17 Feb 2013
A talking album only but it makes you smile during the conversations of Elvis and let you know how humble, natural and sincere entertainer he was.

Elvis Sings The Great British Songbook
Elvis Sings The Great British Songbook
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beyond my expectations; A definite winner..., 17 Feb 2013
Its more than a compilation. First, the compilations itself for the first time includes rare songs by Elvis mostly with RARE VERSIONS.I expected mostly master recordings but it includes rehearsals and live recordings of common songs and they are very very good. NO MATTER YOU ARE ELVIS FAN OR NOT, OWN THIS CD !!!

Elvis: Prince From Another Planet (Deluxe Version)
Elvis: Prince From Another Planet (Deluxe Version)
Price: 17.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a winner...ELVIS IS IN THE BUILDING..., 5 Jan 2013
First I had a little concern about the new mixing of both concert sounds but after listening to this new upgrade for the first time, it was nothing but just goosebumps!!! Absolutely WOW and you feel like you are at the concert and the God had exposed himself on stage you can feel it.
Especially the evening performance (The previous release was not that fresh because it had been released so quickly and the mixing had not been treated very well) is very enjoyable to listen to.
DVD? To me it's a treasure. Yes some of the songs and some parts of some songs; Mostly are missing but who cares... The parts available to us show a magnificent performer and you can even feel that charisma and energy from the TV screen. I loved it; LOVED IT.

The booklet? GREAT PICTURES na dinformation is really well done. I saw may unseen photos of Elvis from those concerts and I loved it.
BUY IT! Because it's a proof that Elvis is really again in the building. Long Live The King!

Elvis: As Recorded At Madison Square Garden
Elvis: As Recorded At Madison Square Garden
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 13.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing pictures with older sound update..., 15 Dec 2012
I bought the legacy edition thinking that they would release the same updated sound as in "Prince from Another Planet" edition, without the DVD only. I was wrong. Same updated sound editions of 1994 and 1997 combined together and called Legacy edition. If you are a music fan buy "Prince from Another Planet" without any hesitate. If you are a die hard Elvis fan, this is a nice touch with good booklet design but out of that, if you do have the old releases, you must think twice.

Elvis Presley (Legacy Edition)
Elvis Presley (Legacy Edition)
Price: 8.85

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what UPDATED SOUND means..., 9 Feb 2012
I really liked this album. Although I have the original release as a cd I must admit that the sound of this one is incredible. Linear notes, pictures are AMAZING. The music itself is really pure, ROCKING ELVIS... Buy it indeed.

Tomorrow Is A Long Time
Tomorrow Is A Long Time

5.0 out of 5 stars MISSED OPPURTUNITY..., 7 April 2011
This review is from: Tomorrow Is A Long Time (Audio CD)
This album is a WINNER. So sad that it hadn't been released in his prime and the song are NOT known ones. You must have it to discover another different Elvis from his one of the best recording sessions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3