Profile for dreadhead > Reviews

Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children from Nature-deficit Disorder
Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children from Nature-deficit Disorder
by Richard Louv

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, very interesting, 17 April 2013
I first saw this book at a friends house, and I thought it was very interesting. Each visit I found myself picking up the book to read a little more. I then decided I must buy a copy and have loved it since. It is very useful as well in my essays! :P

Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality
by Joseph Nicolosi

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, 27 Nov 2012
This is disgusting.If I ever see this book on the shelf, I will burn it. It should be banned. I am absolutely appalled.

Mi-Pac Flag Rucksack South Africa
Mi-Pac Flag Rucksack South Africa

4.0 out of 5 stars Suid Afrika! <3, 8 Sep 2012
I first saw this bag in the route one catalogue and fell in love. Of course, purely because it has a South Africa flag on it, but hey, a lot cheaper than have seen else where! Anyway, very cool bag. Nice spacious interior with the front pocket, and a headphone hole in the back for an mp3/ipod. The brown parts are made from a kind of suede material. Pretty swag. All in all, love the bag. Bit difficult to get an outfit with it though due to it being bright yellow, but not complaining too much.. Love it!

I Don't Care (feat. Jack Parow)
I Don't Care (feat. Jack Parow)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!, 8 Sep 2012
I first discovered EES at a concert at Kirstenbosch Gardens, Cape Town last Christmas. Love him! The whole vibe is so awesome. The dudes are jokes and EES are really cool. This song is so him, the beats are lekker, especially with bass boost head phones on. And Jack Parow! HE'S THE MANNN! My favourite afrikaans rapper. In fact probably my favourite rapper in general.The fact they have got together and done a song together is aweeeeeeeeesome. Psst. If you enjoy Jack Parow, you should also check out Die Antwoord. They are slightly abnormal but awesomely cool! Haha. LOVE THEM! ZEF <3

The Best Roommate (Lesbian / Masturbation / Spanking Book 1)
The Best Roommate (Lesbian / Masturbation / Spanking Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and cheeky, 24 July 2012
very fun and exciting, and also rather cheeky.. worth the money/ time to download though, thoroughly enjoyed it! wouldn't mind being their room mate ;)

Florence And The Machine - Rabbit - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Florence And The Machine - Rabbit - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 24 July 2012
beautiful poster, of a beautiful singer. looks AWESOME on my wall with my other 5 florence + the machine posters!!

[2010'[Elena Undone [DVD] [2010]
[2010'[Elena Undone [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Necar Zadegan
Offered by fat_buddha

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful movie, 24 July 2012
this was a gift for my girlfriend, as she has been talking about it for ages.. and she loves it. happy customers! :D

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Sex in a bottle <3, 24 July 2012
I adore this perfume. It is absolutely gorgeous. very happy with the product. Also VERY pleased with the size/price. Looking in the shops, it was about £20 for a 30ml bottle! This one, £20 odd for a 100ml bottle!! Will definitely be purchasing again. Would deffo recommend if you're looking for a sexy new perfume.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars cool, but small, 24 July 2012
Very cool little thing. Was a little disappointed with quite how small it is as it is about the size of my little finger, however for the price its cute!