Profile for Ivelina Gancheva > Reviews

Boucheron Jaipur Homme Eau De Parfum 100ml
Offered by Classic Parfums
Price: 43.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great perfum, qiuck delivery., 29 April 2014
I am very happy with this product, Item is as it was described in its original bottle and packege. Very nice smell. The perfume was delivered in a week time. i am very satisfied.
Thanks for the good service.

Emma
Emma
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Emma, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Emma (Kindle Edition)
I have read other novels from Jane Austen and really enjoyed her style. This was one of the main reason I chose to read Emma. I like the story very much even though the style of the language was a bit difficult for me.

The beginning of the book was very interesting. At a time some conversations were really in details which was a bit boring for my taste.But further reading proved that wrong. The book just occupied my mind and could not stop reading until I finished the whole book. All characters were presented very clearly. Emma is beautiful,intelligent,delightful young lady that has her own faults and values. She is character that everyone could fall in love with.

Overall I really enjoyed the book and will recommend to my friends

Glass Geishas
Glass Geishas
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Glass Geishas by Susanna Quinn, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: Glass Geishas (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, very intriguing. It got my attention from the begging. A gripping story about young girls who want to escape their own life and start fresh. Choosing Tokyo is not one of the best deals they have made, because the reality is not so bright. All these girls have to face a hard time living in modern Japan.