Profile for Sazzledazzle > Reviews

Alligator Books Scooby Doo Aqua Magic Book
Alligator Books Scooby Doo Aqua Magic Book
Offered by Express Goods UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 Jun. 2015
The book is good but unfortunately it arrived without a pen.

1Stop Graphics Shop - FAIRY TALE CASTLE WINDOW WALL STICKER FULL COLOUR - BOYS GIRLS WALL ART C372 - Size: Medium
Offered by 1stopgraphicsshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 16 Jun. 2015
Really pleased with this item. While it was a bit fiddly and we needed 2 of us, providing you follow the instructions and watch the very helpful video it is fine to put up.
My daughter was thrilled with the result and so many people have commented on how great it looks.

Grosvenor Hello Kitty Turbo Gift Set
Grosvenor Hello Kitty Turbo Gift Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 May 2014
My 5 yr old was thrilled with it when she first saw it but the switch is stiff and she cannot switch it on. It is temperamental and doesn't always work either. She didn't like the taste of the toothpaste so that was wasted. Handy storage holder and looks good but actual toothbrush is not great and the head isn't removeable so will only last a couple of months.

Jacks Amazing Shadow
Jacks Amazing Shadow
by Tom Percival

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Jacks Amazing Shadow (Paperback)
Bought this for my 4 year old who has requested it every night since it arrived! Beautifully written and illustrated. A very enjoyable read for both parent and child.

Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting: The Revolutionary Programme That Transforms Family Life
by NoŽl Janis-Norton

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tenner I have ever spent!, 20 Jan. 2013
I bought this book after a recommendation on a parenting forum and it is incredible.
It is easy to read, you work through each section and can use the strategies instantly. Most of them work immediately.
I felt I could relate to it unlike other books I have tried like 'Toddler taming' .
We are using it on our (often challenging) 3yr old and the transformation is quite unbelievable. Her behaviour is massively improved and our house is definitely calmer. My husband has the audio book and I would strongly recommend both parents following it as you can help each other.
It is hard to adjust how you speak to your children at first but if you do as it advises and start at the beginning, read a section and then put it into practice for a fortnight before moving on, it feels less daunting.

I would really recommend this book to anyone with a child who misbehaves, faffs, disobeys, is rude, has tantrums......!

Our House - a Musical Love Story [DVD]
Our House - a Musical Love Story [DVD]
Dvd ~ Suggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic show! Love Love Love it!, 20 Feb. 2012
Saw this is the West End with my then boyfriend/now husband and we absolutely loved it....so much I went twice. Such a shame it only stayed for a year as it is one of the best musicals and the most underrated I have seen. Great storyline and even if you're not a huge Madness fan you can't help but get caught up in the music and the electric atmosphere the superb cast create. Bought the DVD for my husband for Valentines day and it is very well done. While it is hard to capture the feelings of a live show on DVD, it is as close as it can be. Brought back many happy memories and sure we will watch it over and over again. Would recommend to anyone who wants an uplifting feel-good couple of hours viewing.

Hippychick Tencel Fitted Mattress Protector Cot-Bed 70x140cm
Hippychick Tencel Fitted Mattress Protector Cot-Bed 70x140cm

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 11 Aug. 2011
Works as it should and the fabric is soft enough to use as a top sheet. Washes and dries well too. Would definitely recommend

Ladybird Huggle Buddy Toy Pet & Pillow all in One as seen on PITCH TV
Ladybird Huggle Buddy Toy Pet & Pillow all in One as seen on PITCH TV

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly popular, 11 Aug. 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
My nephew requested it for his 10th birthday and I have to say when it arrived I thought it was a- a bit expensive for what it was and b- a bit babyish for a 10yr old boy. However, it has proved to be his favourite present and the envy of his brothers and friends!!!

A HOME FOR MR TIPPS
A HOME FOR MR TIPPS
by Tom Percival

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 Aug. 2011
This review is from: A HOME FOR MR TIPPS (Paperback)
Bought this for my daughter having previously enjoyed Tobias. She loved it - nice story and great illustrations. Would recommend.

Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind (2012 version)
Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind (2012 version)
Offered by green child of mine

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for travel but bit disappointed, 25 Jun. 2011
We bought this for our 2yr olds room as she has started waking early now it's lighter. It is huge so doesn't fit the frame well despite the adjustments you can make - where it's all bunched up it lets more light in. There isn't enough material on the outside of the suckers so it still lets some light in around the edges. While I appreciate it is intended for travel and would do fine as a temporary blackout (better than nothing), if you are considering getting it to use permanently then I wouldn't. It is a pain to keep putting up and down and doesn't look very attractive either. Having tried to do it on the cheap we have now bought a properly fitted blackout blind, which we should've done in the first place.

Page: 1 | 2