Profile for F. Morgan > Reviews

Official Rugby Addicts 2015 A3 Calendar
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Dec 2014
Perfect present for a rugby fanatic!

ORANGE CLEAN MULTI PURPOSE ALL ROUND CLEANER 500ML

Terracotta Sun & Moon Wall Art
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Terracotta Sun & Moon Wall Art
This looks well made although haven't had a chance to put it up yet. I had hoped it would be larger & measurements on the site would have been useful.
Arrived promptly

Waterford Crystal Lismore Frame 4" x 6"
Waterford Crystal Lismore Frame 4" x 6"
Offered by China Presentations

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 Dec 2013
Bought as a present which my friend loved. I thought it was beautiful and the service was great. I wished it was for me!!!

Hazel Crystal Touch Table Lamp Antique Brass
Hazel Crystal Touch Table Lamp Antique Brass
Offered by Lighting DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat & efficient, 12 Sep 2013
I bought this lamp for my elderly Mum who has arthritis and finds switches on lamps difficult to use. This is ideal and with the different levels of light perfect for her bedroom. It is neat and attractive & a fair price.

The Secret Keeper
The Secret Keeper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 29 April 2013
This review is from: The Secret Keeper (Kindle Edition)
The book is well written and keeps your interest throughout. I didn't want it to end so must have been good.

Klein 5770 - Princess Coralie Make-up/Hairstyling Head with 27 pieces
Klein 5770 - Princess Coralie Make-up/Hairstyling Head with 27 pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for young girls, 9 Jan 2012
My 4 year old grand-daughter thinks this is great & has already had fun with it. Don't really know how durable it will be as only given at Christmas

The Tree & Shrub Expert: The world's best-selling book on trees and shrubs (Expert Books)
by Dr. D. G. Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars gREAT, 8 Oct 2011
I originally bought this book about 20 years ago for my own use. I've now bought two more copies for my daughter & daughter in law as i think it is a great reference book for those starting off as gardeners as it is clear and easy to understand. I still refer to my copy after all these years!

GAGS Black Dual Zipped Neoprene Sleeve for 13.3 inch Laptops / Notebooks...Screen Size 12.5 inch to 13.3 inch....Water Resistant...Anti Shock..Shielded Zip for Extra Protection
Offered by Laptop Kit UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Neoprene sleeve, 25 Feb 2011
This does exactly what you would expect. It is good quality & extra features like retaining straps inside and two way zip very handy. It will protect from scratches & fits into my larger laptop bag for travelling. Very happy with product & great delivery service.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Art Easel
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Art Easel

5.0 out of 5 stars Easel, 13 Dec 2010
This is the second easel of this type I've bought in the last 12 months. My 3 year old grandaughter and her 2 year old brother have endless fun drawing on this. I'm hoping my other grandaughter who is not yet 2 will likewise enjoy time spent "creating" pretty pictures. The M & D art easel seems sturdy & has survived a year of constant use hence my second purchase.
Art easel arrived promptly but have not yet unpacked as a Christmas present!

Page: 1 | 2