Profile for Gadgetologist > Reviews

Content by Gadgetologist

Gadgetologist

Fujifilm X20 Digital Camera - Black (12MP X-Trans CMOS II With EXR Processor II, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.8 inch Premium LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Mar. 2013
I have a Canon 60d (15-85) which I love, I've always been looking for the ultimate convenient smaller second camera - have owned a Sony NEX5n, Canon S100, Pansonic GH2, I didn't buy the X10 when I heard about the orbs and was waiting for this camera for quite some time. - I have to say none have come close to the shots I'm getting from this camera. I have two fast moving kids, and although the camera isn't as fast as my DSLR I can safely say the shots I'm getting are great, very rich and the fuji color modes are v nice! The viewfinder overlay works extremely well too!

Personally I find the Sony/Panasonic menus very tedious- the sheer amount of direct SLR type control on the x20 makes for a much more fun experience.

Well done Fuji!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2014 8:07 AM GMT