Profile for Mrs. Dj Adams > Reviews

Lidl
Lidl
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shop for groceries, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lidl (App)
Found the Eastleigh Hampshire store and went shopping following recommendation from friend and have never regretted doing so. Great products, quality and prices. Our local store just need a larger car park to accommodate the increase in customers.

Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide
Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide
Offered by CepiElectric
Price: 61.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my dentist., 3 Aug 2013
Recommended by my dentist. Great purchase as it stops me wearing away my gums when I brush as I have been know to press to hard.

Strange Jest: A Miss Marple Short Story
Strange Jest: A Miss Marple Short Story
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best female authors of all time, 3 Aug 2013
Another Christie classic and I think I have now read most of her work. Perhaps some Poirot next time to download to my Kindle

Nameless
Nameless
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Nameless (Kindle Edition)
Good read and will look for more by this author on Amazon to download to my Kindle, which is the best devise ever.

The Detective's Daughter
The Detective's Daughter
Price: 2.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 Aug 2013
Great story and hard to put book down. Will now look for more by this author on Amazon for my Kindle

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Dan Brown, 3 Aug 2013
What a great new story with Robert Langdon. Can't wait for the next instalment. Looking forward to the film in 2015 I think.

Diabetes Diet and Cookbook  For Seniors
Diabetes Diet and Cookbook For Seniors

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful with controlling a medical condition, 3 Aug 2013
Have yet to read this one but should help with controlling my diabetes using the recipes included. May also help to lose weight

A Street Cat Named Bob
A Street Cat Named Bob
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming, funny, very moving and a great read, 10 Jan 2013
I just had to read this true story about a ginger cat as I once had a ginger tom who I was attached to as much as this author. Cats are such wonderful animals with real character and their own individual personalities. They do bring comfort to you when you are upset and a just the best companions. I was moved to tears when I read about Bob and I can't wait to read James's next book about him. Long may he reign.

Cross Dressed to Kill
Cross Dressed to Kill
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy to read story, 13 Oct 2011
Thoroughly good read. Fun and intesting story line with a great twist in the tail. Well written in the first person which is not easy to do. Only hiccup are those made by whoever typed this on to the web to be downloaded on to your Kindle. Loads of spelling and grammatical errors. But no fault of Andrew Lucas, he makes this book a very good read and look forward to the next book. Well done.