Profile for Fiona Moore > Reviews

Content by Fiona Moore

Fiona Moore "Mum of 2" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Christmas Pudding Hamster Nest
Christmas Pudding Hamster Nest
Offered by Pet Fayre

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute christmas pudding nest, 6 Aug. 2014
It was cute but my hamster thought it was an actual christmas pudding and attempted to eat it, ripping it to shreds very easily. Not sure if that's the hamsters fault or the nest was poorly made, possibly just my crazy hamster! Still cute though for animals that don't eat fabric!

Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Great floor cleaner, 6 Aug. 2014
This thing really is the floor master, it gets my laminates sparking clean. Definitely would recommend!

Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray Medium 30-inch Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Dog Cage, 6 Aug. 2014
Easy to fold up, comfortable and secure for the dog. I have a cairn terrier cross and it's very big for him. Not much else to say except you'll save a fortune buying on here rather than in some large chain pet shops!

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious card game, 6 Aug. 2014
Awesome game but with one major requirement, you need to play it with fun people! If you play it with funsponges they ruin the mood, so no funsponges allowed!

White Mint Hearts Mini x200pcs approx
White Mint Hearts Mini x200pcs approx
Offered by Dandy Candy

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet hearts!, 6 Aug. 2014
Lovely little mint hearts, nice taste and very cute. I put them in with some dragees and sugared almonds for wedding favours and they turned out really pretty. Would buy again if my marriage fails and I need some more favours!

NAVY BLUE CHOCOLATE DRAGEES - 1 KG BOX FROM CLUB GREEN
NAVY BLUE CHOCOLATE DRAGEES - 1 KG BOX FROM CLUB GREEN
Offered by VIRGO PARTY SHOP

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Colour but almost too hard for consumption!, 6 Aug. 2014
They were a pretty colour but they were so hard they were almost tooth breaking!

7 Tier Round Clear Acrylic Stencil Party Cupcake Stand from Wedding Acrylics
7 Tier Round Clear Acrylic Stencil Party Cupcake Stand from Wedding Acrylics
Offered by The Vanilla Valley (WeddingAcrylics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Cupcake Stand, 6 Aug. 2014
Used this for displaying my home made cupcakes at my wedding. Good sturdy stand, took me a while to get the blue covering off but other than that minor annoyance it was great! Just need to find some other reasons to use it now.

250g Christmas Dark Green Regalice Ready Roll Icing - Cake Covering Sugar Paste
250g Christmas Dark Green Regalice Ready Roll Icing - Cake Covering Sugar Paste
Offered by Cake Decor Derby

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this for my wedding cake decoration and it was perfect, colour and taste, 6 Aug. 2014
Used this for my wedding cake decoration and it was perfect, colour and taste.

Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Charcoal
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bit of kit for an affordable price!, 6 Aug. 2014
The FitBit Zip is a great bit of kit. Although not as versatile as the One it's around half the price, which after washing my One was all I could afford! It's worked great, really helps me keep track of how much activity I think I'm doing, surprisingly it's usually higher than I think. I miss the sleep tracking function of the One but I'll get a new one another day, for the moment the Zip is doing a great job!

Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0l
Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0l

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Flask!, 17 May 2010
I commute every day to college on a ferry with extremely expensive tea! This forced me into looking around for a flask which I could fill in the morning and still drink hot tea from on the way back home. This flask does the job perfectly! Really, the tea is hot for hours....I put it in at 6am, and its still roasting 12 hours later, cant complain at all and the flask was a brilliant investment, its saved me loads already! Cant recommend highly enough!

Page: 1 | 2