Profile for Ms.M > Reviews

Content by Ms.M

Ms.M

Page: 1 | 2
BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" and MemoryTrack Technology, Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display [NEWEST VERSION] (Gold)
Offered by BalanceFrom UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great scales, accurate, 31 Dec. 2014
great scales, accurate, but not ideal if using with more than one person as it remembers the weight of the previous person and compares the two.

Linens Limited Polycotton Polyester Cushion Inner Pad, 45 x 45 Cm
Linens Limited Polycotton Polyester Cushion Inner Pad, 45 x 45 Cm
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
good quality, good price, fast delivery, will buy again.

Mixed Bundle 10 x 1m x 3mm 6mm 12mm Satin Ribbon Assorted sizes & colours 10 metres Wedding Favours Decorative Easter Christmas
Offered by iWorldTrading

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
nice selection of colours, will buy again.

Lumie Bodyclock STARTER 30 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise and Sunset Features

4.0 out of 5 stars I suffer from SAD and usually get really down this time of year ..., 31 Dec. 2014
I have had this clock about four months now and have noticed a real difference in my sleeping patterns. I used to find it hard to settle at night and even harder to wake up in the morning, I suffer from SAD and usually get really down this time of year but haven't suffered half as bad as usual! Firstly, the sunset setting is great, I love putting it on before bed and find it really helps me wind down, where as before I would be looking at the clock thinking I really should sleep now, I find as it dims, I feel more sleepy and by the time it's switched off completely i'm out for the count. I love the morning setting as well, the light is gentle and helps me get up in the morning, I would be lying if I said the light alone wakes me up though, I'm a deep sleeper and although sometimes I wake up from the light, I usually need my phone alarm too. I don't like using the one on the clock itself, I find it's too loud and makes me a right grump if I wake up to it, I also live in student accommodation and it wakes my neighbours up too so that's a no. The light really helps though, I'm the kind of person who uses the snooze button way too many times, but with this I feel like I'm ready to get out of bed and start the day. It's a great product and I totally recommend to people who suffer from SAD or just find it hard to get up in the morning/settle at night. Wish I could give it 5 starts but the alarm sound and the fact it doesn't always wake me up just by the light is stopping me!

Frame Company Watson Range 1-Piece A3 Picture Photo Frame, Brown
Frame Company Watson Range 1-Piece A3 Picture Photo Frame, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars I really was not expecting such good quality, it looks like a real wooden frame ..., 31 Dec. 2014
I bought this to put a personalised print in for someone for Christmas. It was a really last minute buy but I couldn't find any A3 frames on the high street and I was running out of time. I bought this thinking, it's cheap, will get here on time and will make the print look a bit more presentable and then the person could change the frame to one they prefer. I really was not expecting such good quality, it looks like a real wooden frame and looked lovely with the picture in. I told the person they could change the frame and they asked why and said it was lovely and hung the picture on the wall whilst I was there. I'm definitely repurchasing more for myself.

Fireman Sam Station Playset (14 Pieces)
Fireman Sam Station Playset (14 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it and has spent a lot of time playing ..., 31 Dec. 2014
This was a christmas present for a 2 year old family member/fireman sam fanatic. He loved it and has spent a lot of time playing with it already. It's good quality and great value for money considering what you get inside.

3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue  115 ml Medium Bottle, Clear
3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue 115 ml Medium Bottle, Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
Really good, dries quickly and secured everything I used it for well. Fast, efficient delivery.

A3 Acrylic Mirror Sheet Panel Perspex Plexiglas Plastic Sheet A3 Paper Size, Quantity Discounts Available - Free Shipping! (1)
Offered by Displaypro

5.0 out of 5 stars good size, good value and although other reviews say ..., 31 Dec. 2014
Just what I wanted, good size, good value and although other reviews say you can look distorted, I didn't find this a problem unless very far away. If you want to be able to see yourself in the mirror from a distance, I would suggest investing in a proper glass one.

PRETTY La De Dah Scrapbook Creative Diary Journal Mini Pocket Envelopes x 5
PRETTY La De Dah Scrapbook Creative Diary Journal Mini Pocket Envelopes x 5
Offered by Tiger Cub Stationery + Craft

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY small., 31 Dec. 2014
I did not read the product description thoroughly enough, as they are absolutely tiny. Although this is my fault, it's still very misleading, as there is no way what I wanted to put in them -tickets (which it suggests you could put in them)- would fit! I think you would struggle to even fit receipts or paper clippings etc in there like it says unless they were very small and folded up. They are also not very well constructed, although the adhesive back is good to stick onto things, none of the sides are stuck together which is silly. I will try and find a use for them as the only good thing I can say about them is that the designs are really pretty. I would most definitely not buy them again although I would use the company again as had no problems with shipping etc and they came really quick.

Accessotech 24 Colour Spools Finest Quality Sewing All Purpose 100% Pure Cotton Thread Reel
Offered by SellerVision

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
Good quality and brilliant value for money. Had every colour I could need.

Page: 1 | 2