Profile for Gary Bradbury > Reviews

Content by Gary Bradbury

Gary Bradbury "GG" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Black Elk Speaks: The Complete Edition
Black Elk Speaks: The Complete Edition
by John G. Neihardt

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest books I have ever read., 7 Jan. 2016
I have owned two copies of this book in my life and gave them both to people I know as it is a book that should be read by every human being. This copy I bought as a Christmas present for my brothers girlfriend and ask her kindly if when she had read it could I borrow it to read again as it's been a few years since I last downloaded the wisdom of the great Black Elk. ENJOY, ENJOY ENJOY my friends.

The Egyptian Book of the Dead
The Egyptian Book of the Dead
by E. A. Wallis Budge

1.0 out of 5 stars A real downer, 7 Jan. 2016
Sorry friends but this is a real disappointment. This is the first time I have ever had to send a book back in my 44 year life. This book? is 6 pages in small black and white print. There are no colour photographs or drawings so forget looking at the scroll of Ani in any beautiful way. My opinion is don't go near it because you will not be getting what you expect.

The Original Rider Waite Tarot Deck
The Original Rider Waite Tarot Deck
by Arthur Edward Waite
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug. 2015
great service and the cards are beautiful and full of mystery.

The Perception Deception
The Perception Deception
by David Vaughan Icke

5.0 out of 5 stars Top, top book from the big guy., 15 Jun. 2014
Awesome as always from Mr David Icke. This book on it's own is enough if read to give you all the information you need to decode the world and the universe.

3W Police LED Mini Waterproof AA Flashlight Torch Lamp Light Camping Hiking
3W Police LED Mini Waterproof AA Flashlight Torch Lamp Light Camping Hiking

5.0 out of 5 stars Torch for a BOB, 15 Jun. 2014
This was just what I expected. Light weight and not too big or small. Yeah I'm chuffed with this and will be ordering a few more as presents for friends who are into survival..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2015 7:57 AM GMT

Breakdance 2 - Electric Boogaloo [Widescreen] [1984] [DVD]
Breakdance 2 - Electric Boogaloo [Widescreen] [1984] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lucinda Dickey
Offered by ludovico_institute

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, 11 July 2013
I've been after this film for years as I grew up with the whole breakdance generation. Delivery was super fast and it was in tip-top condition on arrival...

OASIS Water Purification (50) Tablets
OASIS Water Purification (50) Tablets
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 11 July 2013
These are a must for all outdoor enthusiasts. Very cheap and possibly a life saver, they are a thing that should be in all backpacks. Cheap, well packaged and good delivery...

Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool
Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Multi-Tool

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 11 July 2013
As I opened these up the screw went on one side, and they are now lop sided, and do not close properly. As they are pliers as well they are no use, and I am very angry about it. A waste of money and a lesson well learned.

Maglite ST2D016 2D Cell LED Torch - Black
Maglite ST2D016 2D Cell LED Torch - Black
Offered by Buying & Saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome torch, 11 July 2013
These torches are top of the line. If money is not a problem for you then I would recommend these every time. If there was a down side it would be the weight and size of these things. They will second as a decent club if you are ever confronted by burglars...

SAS Survival Guide: How to survive in the Wild, on Land or Sea (Collins Gem)
SAS Survival Guide: How to survive in the Wild, on Land or Sea (Collins Gem)
by John 'Lofty' Wiseman

5.0 out of 5 stars A preppers bible, 11 July 2013
This is The Prepper/Hikers bible as far as I'm concerned. It arrived in super fast time, and is one of the first things I pack when I am going camping or hiking. This book is very small, light and well written with colour photo's. Get one and pass the word on...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3