Profile for Mrs. Alison M. Bird > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Alison M....

Mrs. Alison M. Bird "AlisonB" (North Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Femergy (60 capsule) - ( x 5 Pack)
Femergy (60 capsule) - ( x 5 Pack)
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great energy support, 3 Sep 2014
I have been taking these for a few years now and really feel the difference. I also use them for a shot of late afternoon energy if I have to work late.

The Cats that Told a Fortune (The Cats that . . . Cozy Mystery Book 3)
The Cats that Told a Fortune (The Cats that . . . Cozy Mystery Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another enjoyable read from this author, 3 Sep 2014
Having read the first two stories, I was waiting for the third and I enjoyed it too. These are a light easy read to relax with, interesting characters and a good story line as well.

The Cats that Surfed the Web (The Cats that . . . Cozy Mystery Book 1)
The Cats that Surfed the Web (The Cats that . . . Cozy Mystery Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., 24 July 2014
An enjoyable easy read, with good characters both human and cat, interesting plot line and left a few loose ends I am hoping to see picked up in the next installment.

The Cats that Chased the Storm (The Cats that . . . Cozy Mystery Book 2)
The Cats that Chased the Storm (The Cats that . . . Cozy Mystery Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, enjoyable story., 24 July 2014
I enjoyed this book very much, it has good characters; animal and human and the plot was entertaining. Loose ends from the previous book were picked up and I am looking forward to reading the next episode.

TecTake 400185 Massage Table Premium Beige with 10 cm Padding & Carry Case
TecTake 400185 Massage Table Premium Beige with 10 cm Padding & Carry Case
Offered by TecTake

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for clients., 24 July 2014
This table is very sturdy and my clients find it comfortable even for long treatments. One slight problem is the end panels do not allow you to sit with your legs under the table; this was solved by replacing one end panel with one from a previous table.

DURAGADGET Black Leather Look Case + Micro USB Keyboard With Built In Stand For Samsung Google Nexus 10, Vodafone Smart Tab 10, Huawei MediaPad 10FHD, Hannspree HANNSpad 10.1 inch (ARM Cortex A9 ) & Advent Vega
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this case, 24 July 2014
I am very happy with this case, it fits my 10.1" Hannspree tablet perfectly and the plug in keyboard works as soon as you insert the usb connector. This makes the tablet much more practical in use. It seems well made and sturdy and I hope to have it for a long time to come.

Update: I have just purchased a second case as a gift. It also works perfectly with an Asus tablet.

Babyliss Pro Black 3-in-1 Styleair Powerful Airstyler with 3 Interchangeable Brushes
Offered by Funky Moose

4.0 out of 5 stars Stiff to exchange but persevere, 25 May 2014
I bought this as a compact and versatile styler for my short bob. At first I thought I may have to return it as I was unable to remove one brush to use another. I would add at this point that I have fairly strong hands and wrists. However I persevered using brute force and the removal and insertion of the various brushes does become easier with use. Once you have the appropriate brush for your hair length, this works well to finish drying and styling. It is best suited to short hair.

Vitruvius: 'Ten Books on Architecture'
Vitruvius: 'Ten Books on Architecture'
by Vitruvius

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 22 May 2014
This was a gift. The recipient was very pleased with it. The illustrations are excellent and although he has not yet read it all the way through, he considers that Vetruvius "Knew what he was talking about".

Skin Doctors  Younger Hands 75 ml
Skin Doctors Younger Hands 75 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Early days yet., 16 May 2014
This product asks you to use it for six weeks and so far I have only used it for a week, but the skin on the back of my hands is feeling a little smoother already, so I will see how much improvement I get in time. The only drawback for me is I don't care for the scent of the product, however that is personal and other people may not agree with me.

Update: It has now been a month and there is a distinct and noticeable improvement in the appearance of my hands. The skin feels firmer, smoother and more resilient. I have also stopped noticing the smell. I have just ordered another tube.

Durex 60 ml Embrace Pleasure Gels
Durex 60 ml Embrace Pleasure Gels

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite intense, 11 Mar 2014
I find the tingle quite intense, but not unpleasantly so. My partner did not feel any extra heat, but the viscosity is excellent and a little goes a long way without drying out as so many others do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4