Profile for sam > Reviews

Content by sam

sam

Fiore Fit-Control Sliming & Shaping 40 Denier Tights (Small, Natural)
Fiore Fit-Control Sliming & Shaping 40 Denier Tights (Small, Natural)
Offered by Milaschka Dessous

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure, 19 Dec. 2012
They are nice tights but don't slim or shape and I'm a size 12, I wouldn't recommend these tights for slimming or shaping, I'd recommend diet and exercise instead.

BLACK RED TEAL BLUE BURGUNDY BROWN GREEN OR PURPLE EVENING PARTY FORMAL DRESS SIZES 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 (10, green)

5.0 out of 5 stars would suit any shape and size, 11 Dec. 2012
Brilliant service, item arrived well packed and days before the delivery date given. And really gorgeous dress that would look great on any shape...I've got it in green and its a lovely colour. Thank you will recommend to friends.

I Can Make You Thin - Love Food, Lose Weight: New Full Colour Edition (includes free DVD and CD)
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 10 Sept. 2012
This is a really great book - A healthy way to live your life rather than obsessing about food and dieting.

Cheers Paul!

Just one bit of advice you really need to listen to the CD everyday or you find you go off track after a few days. And also drinking alcohol still makes me eat too much but apart from that its working for me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ice cream ever!!!, 29 Jun. 2010
This ice cream maker is brilliant!

It makes the nicest ice cream I've ever tried, is easy to use and quiet!
I would recommend this as it is a cheaper option than some but you are still getting a high quality product!