Profile for Mr. P. M. Plumridge > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. M. Plum...

Mr. P. M. Plumridge (Far North UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Mens Raincoat Waterproof Coat Rain Jacket Extra Large NAVY BLUE SIZE 3XL
Mens Raincoat Waterproof Coat Rain Jacket Extra Large NAVY BLUE SIZE 3XL
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of convenient pockets, 12 July 2016
Comfortable fit with loads of convenient pockets. Just what I needed.

Dexam 3-Piece 0.2 Litre Polycarbonate and Plastic Multi-Purpose Mini Microwave Pot with 2 lids, Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed!., 8 Sept. 2015
Have to admit it was smaller than expected but the quality is great and it will do nicely for microwaving small portions. Buy a second and it would be easy to do two things at the same time in most microwaves.

2 Tread Safety Non Slip Folding Step Ladder Stepladder Kitchen Stool
2 Tread Safety Non Slip Folding Step Ladder Stepladder Kitchen Stool
Offered by Anything 4 Home

4.0 out of 5 stars A good pair of steps for gaining just a little extra ..., 23 July 2015
Chose this one as the stated weight limit was enough to hold me and it certainly feels secure enough when standing on it. A good pair of steps for gaining just a little extra height.

chinkybooNEW 12 LITRE PORTABLE HALOGEN CONVECTION OVEN 1300W
chinkybooNEW 12 LITRE PORTABLE HALOGEN CONVECTION OVEN 1300W
Offered by chinkyboo

4.0 out of 5 stars And I would recommend anyone who has not yet tried one of this ..., 23 July 2015
This is a replacement for a similar looking machine but from a well known British brand. Suspect this will not last as long but it was a lot cheaper and certainly does the job. And I would recommend anyone who has not yet tried one of this type of oven to do so.

Daewoo KOR6L77 Microwave Oven - White
Daewoo KOR6L77 Microwave Oven - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2015
Nice little microwave for the price. Bought mainly because I like the simple controls.

Finlux 32HBD274B-N 32-Inch HD Ready LED TV with Freeview
Finlux 32HBD274B-N 32-Inch HD Ready LED TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic TV at a very good price., 1 July 2015
Well for the price this is a nice enough TV. Wanted something cheap to watch DVDs and a few downloads on and this seems to be the answer. Picture not bad and the sound seems OK to me. Just a basic TV at a very good price.

Sumvision Cyclone Micro 2+ Full HD HDMI 1080p Multi Media Player with Adaptor
Sumvision Cyclone Micro 2+ Full HD HDMI 1080p Multi Media Player with Adaptor
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this so I couldwatch anything downloaded to the computer on the TV rather ..., 27 Dec. 2014
Bought this so I could watch anything downloaded to the computer on the TV rather than a relatively tiny monitor. So far it has played almost everything I have thrown at it and I suspect the problems I have had were with the files rather than the player.

Russell Hobbs Microwave, 20 Litre, 800 Watt, White
Russell Hobbs Microwave, 20 Litre, 800 Watt, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough little microwave but I am going to have ..., 27 Dec. 2014
Nice enough little microwave but I am going to have to move it. Not the microwaves fault but where I have it in the kitchen I am standing between the light and the control knobs making it hard to see the settings. Previous microwave had bigger numbers.

Casio MQ-24-7BLLGF - Wristwatch for men
Casio MQ-24-7BLLGF - Wristwatch for men
Offered by BubblePros Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking., 26 July 2014
After years of using Casio digital watches I thought it would be nice to have an analogue one as a change and perhaps even something a bit smarter. Well it arrived and is on my wrist at the moment. Looks good and the strap feels nicer than the one fitted to the F91W Digital watch. Taking a bit of getting used to looking at an analogue display after more years than I remember using digital but I am sure it will seem normal after a few days.

I will miss the date function and perhaps occasionally the light but I like the simplicity of this watch with just a simple pull out button for setting the time.

Might also be a great first watch for kids who have trouble telling the time on analogue clocks. Nice clear numbers to make learning easier.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better.........., 5 Jun. 2014
My old Kindle which was given to me no longer worked properly after getting crushed in my luggage on a train. So something for others to learn from my mistake. Make sure your Kindle is packed safely. Yes mine was in a Kindle case but that did not save it.

So why did I buy this model?. Since my Kindle died I have been using another make of e-book reader with a touch screen and I found it was not as reliable a way of turning pages. The big buttons on the basic Kindle are so much better especially when reading in bed. Almost prefer it to a real book and of course it is great for holidays as I can take several books on the Kindle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7