Profile for nosyrosie > Reviews

Rhod Gilbert And The Award-Winning Mince Pie - Live [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Rhod Gilbert
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Dvd wasnt funny at all and anyone who thinks it is must ..., 27 Jun 2014
Dvd wasnt funny at all and anyone who thinks it is must be brainless. I bought this as found him quite funny on at the Appollo when he did the toothbrush sketch, I thought it would have carried on in the same vein, how wrong can you be. Boring utter rubbish. .Now in the bin

10 x Antique Bronze 'KEY' Charms (30mm). Jump rings included for attachments. Universal use for Jewellery, Card Making and Scrap-booking. Check out our Fantastic wide range of Beads, Charms and Findings (Ref:9A15)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Jun 2014
Too small I wanted a bigger size, it probably had the measurements on the site though to be fair.

Cathedral 60x80cm Cork Board
Cathedral 60x80cm Cork Board
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars not a bad price, definately recommend, 27 Jun 2014
Very large board just what I wanted, not a bad price, definately recommend.

Small Romantic Rectangular Photo Frame Pewter Finish
Small Romantic Rectangular Photo Frame Pewter Finish
Offered by Butterfly Nest Interiors
Price: 5.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Jun 2014
Nice little frame, very cute and I will be grouping it together with other frames I have.

Uni PC-3M Posca Paint Pen White
Uni PC-3M Posca Paint Pen White
Offered by LPC Stationers
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
This is a great pen, it glides on and its a lovely bright white.

Efine Pro Kabuki Blusher Brush Foundation Face Eyes Powder Cosmetic Makeup Brush (Pink)
Offered by Efine
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice brush, makes your blusher go on smoothly and ..., 27 Jun 2014
Nice brush, makes your blusher go on smoothly and I would recommend it as it was a good price too. It did take quite a while to arrive though.

A Liverpool Lass
A Liverpool Lass
by Katie Flynn
Price: 6.35

1.0 out of 5 stars I didnt like the way it was written and found the story ..., 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Liverpool Lass (Paperback)
I didnt like the way it was written and found the story quite boring, I tried to get into it but after a few chapters was only reading it to see if it got any better, unfortunately it didnt.

Beautiful Natural Purple Abalone Paua Shell Dragonfly Earrings In Gift Box - D
Beautiful Natural Purple Abalone Paua Shell Dragonfly Earrings In Gift Box - D
Offered by Cygnet Gifts
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 1 May 2014
These are nice earings, a bit on the small side but still look good. arrived in good time, overall very pleased with the purchase.

Compact 10X Magnifying Glass Makeup Cosmetic Mirror New
Compact 10X Magnifying Glass Makeup Cosmetic Mirror New
Offered by netSells
Price: 2.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 13 Feb 2014
Nice little mirror for a handbag but I wanted it to put my make up on.
I CAN MANAGE TO DO ONE EYE AT A TIME!
Its funny how a lot of the photos of products always seem to look really big and when
you actually receive it you tend to think IS THAT IT? The 10x magnifying is useless for a mirror as small as this, wish Id spent more and bought something else.

Let's Meet on Platform 8
Let's Meet on Platform 8
by Carole Matthews
Price: 5.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a favourite., 26 Jan 2014
I have just read calling Mrs Christmas by the same author, it was a great read and the first book I have read of Carole Matthews. Ive just finished platform 8 and almost stopped reading it at the beginning as I found it a bit boring to start. However, it did get better and I got into it a lot more as it went along, very humourous, quite sad, but it had a strange ending, you were left wondering...... felt like there should be a sequel to it!

Page: 1 | 2