Profile for Sian rose > Reviews

Content by Sian rose

Sian rose "Poppy" (Norfolk)

Fruit Of The Loom Kids Childrens Raglan Style Sweatshirt Navy 12-13 Years
Fruit Of The Loom Kids Childrens Raglan Style Sweatshirt Navy 12-13 Years
Offered by Toppers Work Wear

4.0 out of 5 stars a great warm sweater!, 3 Sep 2014
What can i say, it's a great price, looks very warm, good colours, easy to pull on over the head..... just perfect for wearing for school as it's clearly a lot cheaper than branded PE kit, also is a good generous fit. I would recommend this sweater.

Ravel Girl's Velcro Watch R1507.21
Ravel Girl's Velcro Watch R1507.21
Offered by QBD Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this watch, 19 Aug 2014
I highly recommend this watch, it's easy to use, easy to put on and take off..... I bought this for my 11 year old for when she starts high school as there's no messing around with the strap, the velcro is very strong and a great idea, not to mention the great price for a child's watch. Oh and the watch seems to be well made so far, happy watch buying!

You are So Loved
You are So Loved
by Chronicle Books

5.0 out of 5 stars a book to make anyone smile!, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: You are So Loved (Hardcover)
I bought this for my daughter for her 16th birthday, we are both extremely glad I did! Such a wonderful and pretty gift for anyone even oneself.....on every page there's an uplifting, happy, and inspiring quote, with such lovely drawings and pictures to accompany. I would highly recommend this book to absolutely any one, although perhaps not the very young.

Www HR Giger Com (25 Spring)
Www HR Giger Com (25 Spring)
by H. R. Giger

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating and wonderful!, 19 Feb 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend as a present, I thought I'd have a flick through whilst wrapping.... An hour later, I was still reading it! Ooops! This is such a good book, showcasing his work beautifully. I would reccomend this book to new fans of his art and to his existing fans as its just such a lovely book to own, a nice big hardback too, well thought out with lots of pictures and annotations, a perfect present to oneself or indeed if you can part with it anyone else!

To The One I Love Christmas Card
To The One I Love Christmas Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Jan 2014
This card is so simple, understated and beautiful, which is just what I was looking for! It's even more lovely once you see it, and the envelope is pretty too, silver with a sheen and sparkle to it..... Which adds to the expensive feel to the card, which is always nice. Highly reccomended.

Floors
Floors
by Patrick Carman

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Floors (Paperback)
I bought this for my 10 year old and wasn't sure what she'd make if it, as she usually reads animal books.... she or I, wasn't the least bit disappointed. It's magical and full of suspense, the Hotel is just the place an inquisitive child would love to explore! We're now about to read the second in the series and I'm probably more excited than her! This is suitable for a child 7+ I'd say, although if reading alone a few years older. Great for boys and girls alike, a big 5* from us! Happy reading.

64 Pockets Mini Album Case Storage For Polaroid Photo FujiFilm Instax Film Size
64 Pockets Mini Album Case Storage For Polaroid Photo FujiFilm Instax Film Size
Offered by Trend Mall

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed., 14 Nov 2013
As my review title states I opened this up expecting it to be lovely and cute, being small! But was sadly disappointed...... I don't want to put anyone off buying it because it's made well from what I can see and the colours are good, however it does have a "I've been made on the cheap" feel to it! Such a missed opportunity to made something special to go with the Fujifilm mini instax camera. All in all I suppose it's well priced for what you get.

Wreck This Journal (Red)
Wreck This Journal (Red)
by Keri Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that keeps their interest and imagination going., 8 May 2013
I bought this book for my 14 year old daughter and I wasn't disappointed, neither was she! There's something different to do on every page and it's fun! It allows the child to do whatever they want on the pages even tear them if they want.... My daughter has melted wax crayons, stuck stamps down, drew and used paint amongst other things.... I would reccoment this book to everyone it really opens up the imagination, well worth buying.

Wabi Sabi
Wabi Sabi
by Mark Reibstein

5.0 out of 5 stars A cat on a quest., 20 Oct 2010
This review is from: Wabi Sabi (Hardcover)
A beautiful book written in a calm way so that its the perfect bedtime book,the pictures look like a collage, and there is haiku and Japanese writing on each page.At the back of the book there is a clear explanation of what wabi sabi is, just long enough to explain without boring the child, there is aslo an explanation of what haiku and haibun is,For each line of haiku on each page at the back it is translated,so that its written in Japanese and English.The story is about a cat called Wabi sabi who wants to fing out what her name means, as it is so unusual but all the animals she asks tell her the its too difficult to explain so she goes to find a monkey who will help her. Wabi sabi finds out what her name means, then by looking aroung her at the trees and and old temple and discovering that simple things are beautiful.A lovely story that we love to read i would not change anything about this book its perfect.

Sound Oasis V3 - Bedside Sound Generator With Alarm Clock
Sound Oasis V3 - Bedside Sound Generator With Alarm Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this, i could not live without it., 23 Aug 2010
I bought mine six years ago now and it is still in perfect condition,i love that depending on how loud your Tinnitus is you can have you sound oasis very quiet or loud,and it can be turned up very loud.The timer is very helpfull so when you are relaxed enough to sleep you dont have to turn it off, as five minuites before it turns itself off the noise gradually gets quieter finally going off compleatly.The white noise sound works for me the best, every sound is chosen well as they are all relaxing.I would definitely buy another one again i am very happy with it. Maybe the one problem i have had is that i have never set the time on mine as i have not worked out how,but i dont think thats a bad reflection on the sound oasis, i just can not set the time on anything!