Profile for RosiePosie > Reviews

Content by RosiePosie

RosiePosie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £30 (Cupcake)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Gift Box - £30 (Cupcake)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute tin, 18 Dec. 2015
Perfect gift box! I gave this to a friend and was almost tempted to keep the tin!

iWorldApparel BUT-0169 Heart Shaped Painted 2 Hole Wooden Buttons 20mm x 22mm, 25 Pieces
Offered by ukHorich

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely buttons, 18 Dec. 2015
Really lovely product & bigger than I thought they'd be! Love them & plan to buy more.

Plain Chocolate Covered Brazil Nuts 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Plain Chocolate Covered Brazil Nuts 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Nov. 2015
Nice but not enough.

Toxic Waste Mix - Green, Red & Yellow (3 Tubs)
Toxic Waste Mix - Green, Red & Yellow (3 Tubs)
Offered by Dolci Di Lechlade

3.0 out of 5 stars Sore tongue!, 27 Nov. 2015
I love sour sweets and honestly these were sour but not for long enough. All they did was give me a sore tongue. Don't have more than 3!

Fashion Base 20pcs Black Velvet Cloth Pouches Large Jewelry Bag Drawstring Bags 6''*8''
Offered by SONGQEE(TM) Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 27 Nov. 2015
Great deal! Was surprised how cheap they were & great quality too! Delivery took a while but was worth the wait.

EPOSGEAR® 100 GL11 GA130 6" x 9" (150mm x 230mm) Large Clear Write On Panel Clear Grip Self Press Seal Resealable Poly Polythene Plastic Storage Bags
Offered by EPOSGEAR

4.0 out of 5 stars Large bags, 27 Nov. 2015
Bigger than I thought. Great for what I needed them for.

New Large Ottoman Foldaway Storage Blanket Toy Box Bench Faux Leather Black 76x38cms
Offered by P&N Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 27 Nov. 2015
Fantastic! I love that the whole thing folds flat. Really impressed with the quality.

by Grey Wolf

4.0 out of 5 stars Beatrice Pooper!, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Mailed Fist (Paperback)
A quick but enjoyable read. I liked all the different perspectives in the beginning but loved the main one the most. Jay was funny and interesting. His description of Mark and his comments about him had me in stitches. I still can't get the bit with the pasty out of my head! The pub & cafe names were awesome & interesting, as were some of the character names (Beatrice Pooper).. I wish we could've got to know Sophie a little bit more. Anyway, it was a great "End of the world" story. It would make such a cool tv series! Definitely recommend giving it a read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beatrice Pooper!, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Mailed Fist (Kindle Edition)
A quick but enjoyable read. I liked all the different perspectives in the beginning but loved the main one the most. Jay was funny and interesting. His description of Mark and his comments about him had me in stitches. I still can't get the bit with the pasty out of my head! The pub & cafe names were awesome & interesting, as were some of the character names (Beatrice Pooper). I wish we could've got to know Sophie a little bit more. Anyway, it was a great "End of the world" story. It would make such a cool tv series! Definitely recommend giving it a read!

The Tied Man
The Tied Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest, true & courageous love! A book that really makes you feel!, 10 May 2013
This review is from: The Tied Man (Kindle Edition)
Is there anything this book didn't have? Is there any emotion this book didn't make me feel? Um...NO! Lately I've had disappointment after disappointment when it comes to my reading selection but this put an end to that. You know a books good when you keep having to remind yourself that it's ok, it's just a book, it's not real. I honestly don't know how to review this book. Awesome doesn't seem like the right word to use but it was exactly that in its own special way.

Here are a few ways I'd use to describe this book: Painful, heart achingly sad, gut wrenching, sometimes sickening, beautifully broken, damaged, dark, shocking, bone-chilling, darkly humorous and raw. Those are just the ways I can think of right now but believe me there are so many more! It also told a story of the truest, most honest and courageous form of love I've ever felt in a book. By the end, an incredible bond was formed. No review I write could ever do this justice! There was some pretty dark & frightening stuff but I found myself well and truly addicted to this dark story & it's equally dark world! I couldn't even bring myself to read anything else.

Ok, characters:

Lilith - Loved Lilith's attitude, personality, humour...ok everything! I loved absolutely everything about Lilith. Loved the mouth on that woman! Loved her wittiness. I highlighted so many things that came out of her mouth throughout the book. My review would be way to long if I included them all! I freakin love Lilith! ♥

Finn - Finn, that poor, poor, dear, sweet, beautiful man. ♥ I've never wanted to hug someone so much while reading a book! I don't know how he found the strength to make it through each day. I felt so much sadness for him. Aww & Bren :(

I liked Henry but sometimes he made me so damn mad! Gabriel had me in hysterics! The bit on the plane really got me giggling! He was great though. Funny man! Nat was pretty great to of course! I even felt sorry for him during that bit in the beginning but that changed once I got to know Lilith ;)

And the rest.....Blaine, don't think I've ever disliked someone in a book so much! Coyle was a close second to her! I despised both of them. I disliked all (obviously) of Blaine's clients! Some made me so mad, others made me feel physically sick and made my skin crawl. Disgusting & nasty pieces of work the lot of them!

Ok, that's as good a review as I can do! Just read the book! Seriously, it's worth the pain!

Edit: I was listening to Demons by Imagine Dragons shortly after I finished reading this book. It's quite possible that this book will now pop into my head whenever I hear that song!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6