Profile for A. Lucas > Reviews

Content by A. Lucas
Top Reviewer Ranking: 748

A. Lucas "bookworm" (Essex, England)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Prima's Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Stephen Stratton

5.0 out of 5 stars ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF: PRIMA'S OFFICIAL GAME GUIDE, 29 July 2013
This is a real essential for any AC fan. It lists absolutely everything you can get or collect in the world of Animal Crossing, and it's so easy to cross reference everything. I have to admit, I am a rather sad AC player, and I am thoroughly enjoying this new aspect.... filling in what I 'own' in the book. This book also gives you a code so that you can get your own online version too.

Bang Bang
Bang Bang
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BANG BANG, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Bang Bang (MP3 Download)
I LOVE this song. The way the brilliant will.i.am has managed to mix The Charleston into this up to date sound is nothing short of brilliant. I have loved this since the first time I heard it, and I haven't tired of it yet. AND - just to confirm that will.i.am appeals to all ages - I had it blaring in the car the other day - and my 8 year old was loving it.... as was my 72 year old mum!!!!!!!

The Agatha Christie Collection (4 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
The Agatha Christie Collection (4 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Albert Finney

5.0 out of 5 stars THE AGATHA CHRISTIE COLLECTION, 29 July 2013
What a great value collection of classic Agatha Christie films. I love every one of them, and to have them all together in this box set is perfect for me. Great quality, great service and a great escape into more innocent times.

When I Was Your Man
When I Was Your Man

5.0 out of 5 stars WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN, 29 July 2013
This review is from: When I Was Your Man (MP3 Download)
Mike Ward was such a pleasant surprise on this year's Voice. I love country music, and I just didn't expect him to be a country singer. It was fantastic to watch him grow in confidence over the weeks of the competition, and lovely to see Sir Tom Jones really take him under his wing. Mike is a wonderfully talented young man, and I just hope that he is given the chance to be the star he should be over here. If not, then I am sure that Nashville is waiting for such a talented, good looking young man.

Revoltech Danboard Mini Yotsuba&! Action Figure Amazon.co.jp Box Version
Revoltech Danboard Mini Yotsuba&! Action Figure Amazon.co.jp Box Version

5.0 out of 5 stars REVOLTECH DANBOARD MINI YOTSUBA ACTON FIGURE, 29 July 2013
This is just the cutest little figure you can imagine. My daughter (aged 17) insisted that she HAD to have one, as she is studying Photography, and everyone in her group had one to snap in every conceivable pose. This one was so much cheaper than the ones her friends had bought, and I purchased it without a lot of hope, as it was coming from abroad. However, I was so pleasantly surprised - it arrived so, so quickly and was such a cute little dude, I didn't want to give him away! But, my daughter claimed him, and photographed him a few times..... and then left him in the kitchen. I have since grabbed him and made him my own, and he has done various silly little 'tricks' which have ended up on Instagram, such as weight lifting with a cocktail stick and 2 mini meringues. My kids think I've gone mad, but I love him. Oh.... and his eyes light up, which makes him even more fun!

Troop Beverly Hills [DVD] [1989] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Troop Beverly Hills [DVD] [1989] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Shelley Long
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars TROOP BEVERLY HILLS, 29 July 2013
My daughters and I absolutely LOVE this film, and we wanted to introduce my 8 year old son to it. Sadly, he didn't share our enthusiasm... but then we hadn't expected him to - I just needed an excuse to buy the dvd and watch it again (and again). The film is pure fun, and Shelley Long is never better than in this role - the 80's outfits are a spectacle to behold, and the story never gets old. A firm favourite (with the females) in this house.

My Sims Party (Nintendo DS)
My Sims Party (Nintendo DS)
Offered by PJL Games - QUICK DISPATCH ON GAMES
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars MY SIMS PARTY, 29 July 2013
I have to give a full five stars, if only for the super service I got from the seller. I was kept informed every step of the way, and the item arrived so quickly I couldn't believe it!!

The game itself is really good - I have a couple of the other My Sims games, and this is just as good as those. I have been playing this on the 3DS XL, which actually does these games no favours - it shows how much games have improved since these ones ere made. However, the game is good.

The Man in the Window (An Angel Hill Novel Book 1)
The Man in the Window (An Angel Hill Novel Book 1)
Price: 1.91

4.0 out of 5 stars THE MAN IN THE WINDOW, 29 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book... it has such a creepy theme.... a man, standing at the window of someone's house, can only be seen by that person and just stands there, staring in. That really did creep me out - however, I just couldn't give a full five stars because I think the ending was a bit lame really - it seemed kind of rushed, or not very well planned out. That said, it hasn't stopped me reading more from this excellent author.

FAIRY HOUSES UNBELIEVABLE
FAIRY HOUSES UNBELIEVABLE
by BARRY KANE
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars FAIRY HOUSES, 29 July 2013
This is a lovely book - although I had hoped there would be more ideas to copy in it. I had visions of making my own little fairy houses, and wanted lots of helpful pics and ideas. My son really enjoyed looking at it though, and seemed to gain plenty of inspiration to have a go himself.

She's Got Papers On Me
She's Got Papers On Me
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars SHE'S GOT PAPERS ON ME, 29 July 2013
WOW - what a song. What a singer. I adore Richard Dimples Fields and have his albums on vinyl.... unfortunately it's more difficult to get hold of his stuff on CD.I just couldn't resist treating myself to this one though - it brings back such vivid memories of my youth, when I first discovered his fantastic voice and his sense of fun, which shines through in many of his recordings, this one particularly.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30