Profile for lg1726 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
KNIGHTSBRIDGE Cream Leather Office Chair (Leather-faced) Oak Arms and Base
KNIGHTSBRIDGE Cream Leather Office Chair (Leather-faced) Oak Arms and Base
Offered by KLBS Discount Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Only now am I looking to replace it and am absolutely delighted to see that this is still available and have ..., 28 April 2015
Wow, I bought one of these 8 years ago and am sitting on it now writing this. Only now am I looking to replace it and am absolutely delighted to see that this is still available and have just ordered one to replace this one. I've been forced to replace it as the leather has sadly worn and eventually dissolved in two patches on the seat and on the very front edge in two place - buttocks and thighs! However, I have sat on this chair almost every working day and some very long days for almost exactly 8 years (business start up date 14 May 2007) and have been comfortable, well supported and very satisfied with the chair, so much so I have ordered another one to replace it - what more can i say to recommend it!?

eSynic® DAC Digital Optical Coaxial Toslink to Analog Stereo RCA Audio Converter - Digital to Analogue Audio Converter PS3 XBox 360 HDTV Blu RAY DVD Sky HD Apple TV
Offered by EsynicDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was quick, set up simple, solution perfect, 14 Feb. 2015
Our son had an xbox 360 and an X-rocker gaming chair, all fully compatible and much used. Then we got him an Xbox one for Christmas which is only hd, so no longer able to connect to the gaming chair. However, this little gizmo changed all that and we now have an Xbox one running all audio via the gaming chair with this in the middle - perfect fix, works a dream and easy to set up. Toslink cable from back of console to input of gizmo, red/white rca l/r audio cables from output side of gizmo to gaming chair - hey presto sorted! Delivery was quick, set up simple, solution perfect. Happy, happy boy!

Analog Stereo Rca R/L To Digital Optical Coaxial S/Pdif Toslink Audio Adapter Converter
Offered by A2Z Gadget

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my needs, 14 Feb. 2015
I had previously purchased a Panasonic sound bar for my Panasonic TV. Sadly the TV does not have a digital optical output and the sound bar has only a digital optical input! This solved the problem within minutes of its delivery. Delivery came from Amazon in Scotland and not China, so next day which was great and set up was a breeze. Now I can fully appreciate the benefits of my previous purchase - perfect for my needs.

X Rocker Wireless Black Gaming Chair With Bluetooth Audio 2.1 Speakers
X Rocker Wireless Black Gaming Chair With Bluetooth Audio 2.1 Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and superb customer service., 4 Feb. 2015
We bought this chair at Costco last Christmas (2013) for our son to use with his Xbox 360 and he loved it. He and his friends made great use of it, but sadly at the very end of the year when he and his friends were "playing" the chair tipped over and the banana plugs broke leaving the connections firmly stuck in the plugs and the chair as just that - a chair. However, I contacted X Rocker direct and they sent a replacement control panel (for £29). Our son now has an X box One, so I purchased a digital to audio adapter and hey presto, the chair is now much more than just chair again!

Well done to X Rocker for fantastic customer service, they not only helped my make sure I had the correct control panel, but were particularly helpful in advising how to get the best out of this with the HDMI only Xbox One.

MOFRED® Black & Tan Apple iPad Air (Launched November 2013) Leather Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple New iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature -- Independently Recommended by "The Daily Telegraph" as #1 iPad Air Case!
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, yet robust., 30 July 2014
This is a great value product, it looks really very stylish and yet is robust without making the iPad overly bulky. I wanted something which would provide all-round protection and yet not end up looking like a lump! This is just perfect, the black and tan is very tasteful, the grain effect adds to the look of a more expensive item and I just love the fact that it has the sleep/wake function. It has three different angles for viewing which are easy to use and it fulfills all that is needed, while looking great at an amazing price!

120GB Internal Slim Hard Disk Drive For XBOX 360 Slim Consoles
120GB Internal Slim Hard Disk Drive For XBOX 360 Slim Consoles
Offered by Lugii

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says - great value, 30 July 2014
This has been a great buy - does everything it promises and has made our son a happy boy as his Xbox is now capable of running games previously not compatible!

HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer
Offered by Niche Office Solutions Ltd - Bradford

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a great piece of kit and what a joy to install!, 30 July 2014
This arrived on time, well packaged and as described. I had a previous HP printer which was getting old and creaky (literally) so we took the decision to get rid of the two stand alone printers and invest in a web based network one so we could print from desktops, laptops, tablets and phones. I run a small business from home and having reliable equipment which is easy to run and maintain is critical and this printer does the job. I can email it print jobs wherever I am and pick them up when I get back to my home office, I can work on the laptop or the ipad in any part of the house and send stuff to print and all the others in the family can also use it, from any device - superb.

However, the real star in all this was the simplicity of installation and configuration - it was sooooooo incredibly easy, no need to spend hours setting it all up, it was a doddle, so completely automatic.

A tip on replacement cartridges - It comes with starter packs of ink and I ordered high yield replacements for use when they run out. The ones I bought as part of the Amazon "buy together" deal were c£75, but there were two complete packs in the deal - even better.

Camera Connection Kit For Apple iPad mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5, iPod Nano 7 | Apple Ipad Mini Cables & Docks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little gizmo, 18 July 2014
Good little gizmo, simple and straightforward to use and worked really well. Dropped a star as it is very fragile and the connection is a little precarious, but at this price something has to give. Would pay more for something a bit more robust, but nothing else available at the time of buying.

Black Infinity Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Music Controls and Call Mic by Stuff4®
Offered by MaxRam

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect product - perfect price!, 13 Jan. 2014
I bought these for our son to use with his new kindle fire hdx which he got for his birthday and this was his purchase with his birthday money. He is nine and just loves his kindle and wanted headphones to go with it and to look cool with his £25. These fitted the price restriction and they have more than met his and my expectations. They sound great, they are easy to control, he quickly got the hang of it all and the monochrome black/white version look very cool indeed.

Yes they are plastic and no they do not give the highest quality sound, but they are 20 quid and for that money they are fantastic! So far we have not had any issues with the bluetooth range for these with the kindle, but have not tried them with anything else and no need to in terms of our requirements. They very easily paired with the the kindle and our son has had no problems at all connecting to them since.

All in all these are a great buy and for the money, perform above expectations and I would wholly recommend them!

Marware Clear Screen Protector Kit for Kindle Fire HDX 7"  [will only fit Kindle Fire HDX 7" (3rd Generation)]
Marware Clear Screen Protector Kit for Kindle Fire HDX 7" [will only fit Kindle Fire HDX 7" (3rd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job..., 3 Jan. 2014
....easy to apply, fits well and does as expected! Handy to have a spare one, just in case, as well!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4