Profile for lg1726 > Reviews

Photoelectric Waterproof Switch With Timer
Photoelectric Waterproof Switch With Timer
Offered by MCD Electrical - Established 1993

3.0 out of 5 stars Functions fine, but design is a bit lacking!, 25 May 2015
Works well, easy to connect, although a bit fiddly, but these things very often are. Pretty straightforward to wire and although the instructions are a wee bit of a challenge to grasp, the basic premise is all there and it took no more than a few minutes to wire our new garden lights up. The main challenge is with the settings of the timer which is housed within the unit and to make any adjustments requires you to open up the housing every time. This is quite inconvenient as it takes a bit of playing around with the settings to get them all right in the first instance, so it involves a lot of unscrewing and re-screwing off and on the casing. Then as the months change and sunset times alter, it will all have to be altered again, more inconvenience. Unlike the image shown on the site, the 'viewing panel' to the timing controls has an opaque plastic cover, which means that you can't actually see anything, so pretty useless really. All in all, this works, does as it says it will, is relatively easy to connect, but the design on the timer controls is less than desirable!

Snug Single Contour Memory Foam Pillow plus COOLMAX zipped washable cover
Snug Single Contour Memory Foam Pillow plus COOLMAX zipped washable cover
Offered by SNUG MATTRESS

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped with neck pain - with time and persistence., 21 May 2015
I have been using this pillow for 2 months now and I can honestly say that it has taken me this long to adjust to it enough to provide any sort of review of it. For me it's not been a straight out of the packet and gain an instant sense of its merits or demerits. At first I did not find it easy to adapt to; as been stated by other reviews, I found it too thin to provide the anticipated neck support and benefits from. I have osteoarthritis of my neck and both shoulders so needed support for my neck, but without compromising my shoulders and initially this caused me more pain than standard pillows. However, after persevering and trying all sorts of methods to get something to work for me I finally found a very thin, cream cracker of a pillow which I now use under this memory foam one, just to raise the contoured area to a height that fits into my shoulder/neck area. Since finding this solution I can honestly say that this pillow is now delivering the benefits I was seeking. It has not been a miracle solution in that I still have neck and shoulder pain on wakening, but this has improved and it certainly has not caused any added problems.

It's perfect for fitting into standard pillowcases and so does not look different and out of place on the bed. However, the only down side, now that I have the contour positioning right, is that the pillow can get quite hot in the night. That and you can't turn it over to get that lovely refreshing cool side on a hot night!

KNIGHTSBRIDGE Cream Leather Office Chair (Leather-faced) Oak Arms and Base
KNIGHTSBRIDGE Cream Leather Office Chair (Leather-faced) Oak Arms and Base
Offered by Office Needs

5.0 out of 5 stars Only now am I looking to replace it and am absolutely delighted to see that this is still available and have ..., 28 April 2015
Wow, I bought one of these 8 years ago and am sitting on it now writing this. Only now am I looking to replace it and am absolutely delighted to see that this is still available and have just ordered one to replace this one. I've been forced to replace it as the leather has sadly worn and eventually dissolved in two patches on the seat and on the very front edge in two place - buttocks and thighs! However, I have sat on this chair almost every working day and some very long days for almost exactly 8 years (business start up date 14 May 2007) and have been comfortable, well supported and very satisfied with the chair, so much so I have ordered another one to replace it - what more can i say to recommend it!?

ESYNiC DAC Digital Optical Coaxial Toslink to Analog Stereo RCA Audio Converter - Digital to Analogue Audio Converter PS3 XBox 360 HDTV Blu RAY DVD Sky HD Amazon Fire TV Box
Offered by EsynicDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was quick, set up simple, solution perfect, 14 Feb. 2015
Our son had an xbox 360 and an X-rocker gaming chair, all fully compatible and much used. Then we got him an Xbox one for Christmas which is only hd, so no longer able to connect to the gaming chair. However, this little gizmo changed all that and we now have an Xbox one running all audio via the gaming chair with this in the middle - perfect fix, works a dream and easy to set up. Toslink cable from back of console to input of gizmo, red/white rca l/r audio cables from output side of gizmo to gaming chair - hey presto sorted! Delivery was quick, set up simple, solution perfect. Happy, happy boy!

Analog Stereo Rca R/L To Digital Optical Coaxial S/Pdif Toslink Audio Adapter Converter

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my needs, 14 Feb. 2015
I had previously purchased a Panasonic sound bar for my Panasonic TV. Sadly the TV does not have a digital optical output and the sound bar has only a digital optical input! This solved the problem within minutes of its delivery. Delivery came from Amazon in Scotland and not China, so next day which was great and set up was a breeze. Now I can fully appreciate the benefits of my previous purchase - perfect for my needs.

X Rocker Wireless Black Gaming Chair With Bluetooth Audio 2.1 Speakers
X Rocker Wireless Black Gaming Chair With Bluetooth Audio 2.1 Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and superb customer service., 4 Feb. 2015
We bought this chair at Costco last Christmas (2013) for our son to use with his Xbox 360 and he loved it. He and his friends made great use of it, but sadly at the very end of the year when he and his friends were "playing" the chair tipped over and the banana plugs broke leaving the connections firmly stuck in the plugs and the chair as just that - a chair. However, I contacted X Rocker direct and they sent a replacement control panel (for £29). Our son now has an X box One, so I purchased a digital to audio adapter and hey presto, the chair is now much more than just chair again!

Well done to X Rocker for fantastic customer service, they not only helped my make sure I had the correct control panel, but were particularly helpful in advising how to get the best out of this with the HDMI only Xbox One.

MOFRED® Black & Tan Apple iPad Air (Launched November 2013) Leather Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple New iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature -- Independently Voted by "The Daily Telegraph" as #1 iPad Air Case!
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, yet robust., 30 July 2014
This is a great value product, it looks really very stylish and yet is robust without making the iPad overly bulky. I wanted something which would provide all-round protection and yet not end up looking like a lump! This is just perfect, the black and tan is very tasteful, the grain effect adds to the look of a more expensive item and I just love the fact that it has the sleep/wake function. It has three different angles for viewing which are easy to use and it fulfills all that is needed, while looking great at an amazing price!

120GB Internal Slim Hard Disk Drive For XBOX 360 Slim Consoles
120GB Internal Slim Hard Disk Drive For XBOX 360 Slim Consoles
Offered by GNWE

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says - great value, 30 July 2014
This has been a great buy - does everything it promises and has made our son a happy boy as his Xbox is now capable of running games previously not compatible!

HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a great piece of kit and what a joy to install!, 30 July 2014
This arrived on time, well packaged and as described. I had a previous HP printer which was getting old and creaky (literally) so we took the decision to get rid of the two stand alone printers and invest in a web based network one so we could print from desktops, laptops, tablets and phones. I run a small business from home and having reliable equipment which is easy to run and maintain is critical and this printer does the job. I can email it print jobs wherever I am and pick them up when I get back to my home office, I can work on the laptop or the ipad in any part of the house and send stuff to print and all the others in the family can also use it, from any device - superb.

However, the real star in all this was the simplicity of installation and configuration - it was sooooooo incredibly easy, no need to spend hours setting it all up, it was a doddle, so completely automatic.

A tip on replacement cartridges - It comes with starter packs of ink and I ordered high yield replacements for use when they run out. The ones I bought as part of the Amazon "buy together" deal were c£75, but there were two complete packs in the deal - even better.

Camera Connection Kit For Apple iPad mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5, iPod Nano 7 | Apple Ipad Mini Cables & Docks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little gizmo, 18 July 2014
Good little gizmo, simple and straightforward to use and worked really well. Dropped a star as it is very fragile and the connection is a little precarious, but at this price something has to give. Would pay more for something a bit more robust, but nothing else available at the time of buying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4