Profile for JO JO > Reviews

Content by JO JO

JO JO

Page: 1 | 2
Clear Crystal Glass Faceted Cupboard Knob 30mm x Pack 1 (GLS-03-CHR)
Clear Crystal Glass Faceted Cupboard Knob 30mm x Pack 1 (GLS-03-CHR)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 21 April 2012
This is a beautiful knob bought to replace a broken one on a set of bedroom drawers, it does have a blueish tint when on but looks lovely all the same.

Bridesmaids (Extended Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Bridesmaids (Extended Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Kristen Wiig

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 2 Dec. 2011
This is the funniest film I have seen in years I took my daughter to see this at the cinema when it first came out and decided it would be a film we would watch over and over so new when it came out on DVD I had to buy it for her. So looking forward to Christmas Brides Maids will definatly be the film of the day.

BUILT Slim Neoprene Kindle Sleeve, Vine (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 2 Dec. 2011
I took quite a while choosing a cover for my Kindle and after buying a skin for my Kindle decided I needed a case that I could just slide my Kindle in and out of with ease but one that gave it enough protection when I took it out in my bag. I am not dissapointed with the case in fact I love it, I read my Kindle all the time and this case is excellent for me to just slide in and out all the time. I would definatly recommend.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2012 3:55 PM GMT

Overcoming Anger and Irritability (Overcoming Books)
Overcoming Anger and Irritability (Overcoming Books)
by Dr William Davies

2.0 out of 5 stars LET DOWN, 1 Dec. 2011
I am a 29 year old woman with 3 kids and i find i shout over and over and lose my temper very very easily, i bought this book thinking it would be a miracle cure it was anything but. Overall i thought it was silly it didnt help me a bit i still shout and i still have anger issues. I would not recommend no.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2015 6:04 PM GMT

Barry M Liquid Eyeliner, 1 - Black
Barry M Liquid Eyeliner, 1 - Black
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars COOL, 1 Dec. 2011
Love Barry M products and this was no dissapointment, I do find liquid eyeliners a little messy but this one wasnt too bad, i buy a lot of these products and am never let down, would recommend and the price was good too.

My Terrific Dinosaur Book: Lift, Look, Touch! and Pop-Up Dinosaur Fun!
My Terrific Dinosaur Book: Lift, Look, Touch! and Pop-Up Dinosaur Fun!
by DK Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 1 Dec. 2011
This is a fantastic little book bought for my 3 year old son who has a fascination with dinosaurs, we have read it over and over the pop up dinosaur and all the moveable bits on the pages are fantastic. I would definatly recommend this book i thought it was brilliant.

Transformers Deluxe Battle Blade Bumblebee Action Figure
Transformers Deluxe Battle Blade Bumblebee Action Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT ONCE WE WATCHED YOUTUBE, 1 Dec. 2011
This was a brilliant toy but very very hard to transform we had to watch youtube to see how to do it step by step, but once we had transformed it a few times back and forth it did get easier and now I am an expert but it did get bought for my 3 year old son and he certainly can not transform it but he had a lot of fun trying. Overall I loved this little toy and I would definatly recommend.

4 x Christmas Money Wallets with Envelopes
4 x Christmas Money Wallets with Envelopes

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE, 1 Dec. 2011
Bought to give the kids in the family a little money gift for xmas and they are lovely i would definatly recommend.

Katie Price 3 Books Collection Set (Jordan) RRP £20.97 (Katie Price Collection) (Angel, Angel Uncovered, Crystal)
by Katie Price

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY READS, 1 Dec. 2011
I bought these for my 15 year old as she likes Katie Price, they were easy reading books and I would recommend for older teens and mums as I read them too and quite enjoyed them.

Modern-Tech 10 Pack Invisible Screen Protector / Shield for Amazon New Lighter, Smaller Kindle 6" Wifi eReader/ Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 1 Dec. 2011
I was abit unsure about how these would work on the Kindle but as we have 3 Kindles in our house I thought for 6 quid for 10 i might as well give them a try and you know what they are really good. I put them on all 3 Kindles with no problems at all and all screens are protected brilliantly. I would definatly recommend very good purchase.

Page: 1 | 2