Profile for Yahan > Reviews

Yahan

Stabilo Aquacolor Metal Box of 24 Assorted Colours
Stabilo Aquacolor Metal Box of 24 Assorted Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality pencils, 9 Mar. 2012
This is the first time I use Stabilo's product, it turns out that the quality is quite good.It's a good product for beginners!

The Procrastinator's Digest
The Procrastinator's Digest

5.0 out of 5 stars useful digest book, 9 Mar. 2012
The book covers a wide range issues regarding to procrastination and could really make a different to those who suffers from procrastination!I have been reading it over and over for reminding myself!

Living in Silence: Honoring the Earth (The Wisdom of Life: Primordia Children's Books Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars peaceful reading materials for all ages, 9 Mar. 2012
This work is one of the series book by the author, it is a well done work for all ages!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great reading experience, 27 Jan. 2012
I bought kindle 3 as my own Christmas present,and it arrives promptly. It is an easy-pick-up device and I start reading with kindle 3 within 20 minutes (with books I ordered before kindle arrived). I am impressed by the effect of the ink since it is similar to books and won't cause tired eyes like those LED screen. The only disadvantage is that the screen is fragile and could be smashed or scratched by anything heavy or sharp. It would be great if it comes with something(say, a lid or a case) to protect it but not sale separately at a not so friendly price. I have been reading with kindle 3 for more than 50 days and start to consider sending it as a gift to my family,would recommend it!