Profile for N. L. Burnett > Reviews

Content by N. L. Burnett

N. L. Burnett "Nicole" (Camberley UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
CENTRIX PREMIUM GYMSAC DRAWSTRING GYM BAG RUCKSACK - 10 COLOURS (PURPLE)
CENTRIX PREMIUM GYMSAC DRAWSTRING GYM BAG RUCKSACK - 10 COLOURS (PURPLE)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality would not recommend, 22 Sept. 2015
When it arrived I was delighted as it looked as the perfect gym bag to carry my swimsuit and flip flops in. On the second time of use, my swimsuit fell out and I realised that the stitching, obviously faulty, had come undone half way. Now I only carried swimsuit and flip flops, not heavy items. I contacted company to tell them about their faulty item, the response I got back was, it has been used now, so cannot do anything!!!! It was used twice to be exact, obviously I would not except an item of such a low price to last a life time however I had expected it to last more than just the 2 outings it had, outings, which consisted from house into car into pool locker, so no strenuous journeys involved! Very disappointed with item and customer care.

A Son to Die For
A Son to Die For

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this book difficult to put down, I ..., 14 May 2015
This review is from: A Son to Die For (Kindle Edition)
I found this book difficult to put down, I was carried away by the enthralling, gripping story line as it unfolded and revealed the complexity of the characters in the book. A passionate, well written book and I look forward to the next offering very impatiently indeed.

Bangk!: Small-time bank robbers plan the worlds biggest bullion heist
Bangk!: Small-time bank robbers plan the worlds biggest bullion heist
by Mark Wesley

5.0 out of 5 stars all gung-ho however it turned out to be beautifully written, researched and the characters are brought to ..., 26 April 2015
Hard to put down. I first thought this might be a chaps` book, all gung-ho however it turned out to be beautifully written, researched and the characters are brought to life as the fascinating plot unfolds. This is an intelligent, fascinating book and I cannot recommend high enough.

Chuckit Ultra Ball-M
Chuckit Ultra Ball-M
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Chuckit Ultra Ball-M (Misc.)
tough, indestructible, recommend highly

Kraken Black Spiced Rum 1 L
Kraken Black Spiced Rum 1 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Kraken Black Spiced Rum 1 L (Wine)
Friends and family all want a tipple

Horrible Histories 10 Children Books Set Pack RRP: £59.10 (Measly Middle Ages, Terrible Tudors, Slimy Stuarts, Gorgeous Georgians, Vile Victorians, Villainous Victorians, Barmy British Empire, Frightful First World War, 2nd WW, , Blitzed Brits) (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Dec. 2014
excellent, ever so easy to put up and fits in any nook or cranny!

Christmas Snowman Vinyl Squeaky Dog Toy Brand New
Christmas Snowman Vinyl Squeaky Dog Toy Brand New
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great hardy toy, 26 Jan. 2014
Our dog has had great fun and so has the whole family as he rolls on his favourite toy. Still going strong!

Christmas Reindeer Vinyl Squeaky Dog Toy Brand New
Christmas Reindeer Vinyl Squeaky Dog Toy Brand New
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 26 Jan. 2014
Jason the dog adored it and it is still amusing him! He has not destroyed it, still going strong, looking forward to many more squeaks!

The Candidate
The Candidate
by Daniel Pembrey

5.0 out of 5 stars An Homage to a fabulous small country, enthralling story, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Candidate (Paperback)
Hard to put down as the story unfolds, the complex characters play a sinister game indeed. All of this with Luxembourg as back drop, I recognised many many places and there are some I have not visited yet, shall remedy on my next visit. I recommend this book very highly. Great author, I have enjoyed many of his books as I appreciate his writing style.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8