Profile for Michelle Hazlett > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic

4.0 out of 5 stars Good app, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
Great game but you have to buy hints In order to finish the level so be sure to think before you purchase

Postman Pat: The Movie [DVD]
Postman Pat: The Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Mangan

5.0 out of 5 stars Signed, Sealed, Delivered, It's Pat !!!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Postman Pat: The Movie [DVD] (DVD)
This is a brilliant movie and is definitely worth watching. It's perfect for kids and I even enjoyed it !! The music by Ronan Keating and Rupert Grint was brilliant and the voices from Stephen Mangan, Jim Broadbent, David Tennant and Rupert Grint were fantastic!!!

1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
Offered by Gadgetshut

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value For Money !!!, 18 May 2014
Just as described and easy to use. Amazing value for money, came within 3 days of dispatch and some bands are half 1 colour and half another colour. Amazing value for money, would definitely recommend this seller and will be buying from again !!!

Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013
Schleich Smurf Set Movie 2013
Offered by toys-n-hobby

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill Figures, 22 July 2013
I love the Smurfs and the movies I haven't yet seen the second one but know it will be amazing. The figures are sooooo cool and have over 100 of them and am intending to get the second movie set.

Dallas - Season 2 [DVD]
Dallas - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josh Henderson
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Dallas - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I love Dallas and have been waiting for months for the DVD. The show is terrific on channel 5 and I can not wait for season 3. I have already pre ordered the DVD and for anyone that has not seen the show PLEASE watch it next year or catch up on the episodes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2013 11:03 AM BST

I Can (Original)
I Can (Original)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: I Can (Original) (MP3 Download)
Blue are amazing and were amazing on Eurovision and am so happy to see them do a reunion on ITV 2

I Can (Radio Edit - Star Sign)
I Can (Radio Edit - Star Sign)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can, 25 Mar 2013

Won't Take It Lying Down
Won't Take It Lying Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Honeyz, 25 Mar 2013
I love the honeyz and love this song I was so happy to see them do a reunion on ITV 2

Oz the Great and Powerful: With 8 Pages of Photos from the Movie! (Junior Novelization)
by Elizabeth Rudnick

5.0 out of 5 stars Oz the Great and Powerful, 19 Mar 2013
I went to see the movie yesterday and it was AMAZING !! I haven't read the book but I know it will be amazing too !!

One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)

5.0 out of 5 stars One Way Or Another, 18 Mar 2013
One Direction are really good singers and I think it is so great that they did a comic relief single

Page: 1 | 2 | 3